Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
i just noticed... is vegeta not going to have a ussj trans level?
"<i> Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])</i>"

/Searches for 'USSJ'.
0 results returned.

Guess that would be a no.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
"<i> Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])</i>"

/Searches for 'USSJ'.
0 results returned.

Guess that would be a no.
that will be my biggest complaint of 1.3 if its not changed :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seconded (with USSJ replaced with Super Vegeta of course).

Actually my biggest complaint would be Buu recieving new advantages that will stretch his reighn of overpoweredness onto b1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta achived ssj2 in the 7years of training betwenn the cell games and buu sagas , byt i don't see why he can't atleast have ussj or majin as a seprate trans (vegeta mensions that in the show he saw what barbidi had to for spoopavich and yamu nad how the power increased) maybe they could just be a 1.5x multipler for when he goes ussj & or majin (simple as that) he could have the both or just one of 'em

Best answers
well..what im kinda wondering is...what happend to the adult gohan class?
or did i miss something :scared

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good point, it sort of vanished o_o but I don't really see the point in keeping Teen Gohan if Adult is in as well, it's the same but with one less trans :p

Best answers
lol, i was kinda thinking of it like this: the normal gohan with all specs that they have planned for him.

and the adult gohan one with:

Mystic (normal) form.
health: 130
speed: (somewhere between vegeta\goku and buu)
attacks:

Kiblast, genbeam, kamehameha&single-handed kame(faster charge, but weaker, kinda like the SB with goku), ki-frenzy\ki-rage (releases a lot of genballs (wich have the damage of the weakest genball) that goes where you aimed.

Transformation:

Powerup
Health 210\190
speed: Krillin 1st trans speed

(extra attack: replace 1 handed kame with double kame (with also double charge time).

something like this???
it isnt balanced properly but its just an idea.

Best answers
still nothing i wanted to see fixed, like Trunk's finishingbuster, i was kinda hoping they would make it more like the show, also the burningattack both beam and ball still isnt in it ...

but if Cell's tail is gonna be an attack, then I'd also like to see a tail attack for Freeza in form 2 and 3 where it extends like in the fight with vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion Idea!
i know there is a very high chance fusion will not enter in ESF but here is my idea:
when wished for the "potora earrings", 2 appear, you and your partner (Goku + Vegeta) OR (Gohan + Trunks) get one each, equip the earrings, then when you both equip the earrings, you both get 10 arrows each and one chance to get correct for the perfect fusion!

- From 16-20/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into veggeto/ gotenks
(I.E Player 1 = 9/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 7/10 correct - TOTAL = 16/20)
(If you manage to get 16-20 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying something like "Perfect Fusion!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" Perfectly! if this mode is correct!

- From 10-15/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into FAT veggeto/ gotenks
(I.E Player 1 = 4/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 6/10 correct - TOTAL = 10/20)
(If you manage to get 10-15 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying "Fat Fusion! Eat you're donuts but TRY HARDER!!11!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" good but with mistakes while dancing! if this mode is correct!

- From 5-9/20 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you fuse into SKINNY veggeto/ gotenks
(I.E Player 1 = 3/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 2/10 correct - TOTAL = 5/20)
(If you manage to get 5-9 between both of you, you will recieve a note across the screen saying "Skinny Fusion! You better get training! TRY HARDER!!1!!1!"
You will see the "Fusion partners!" do the "Fusion Dance" Very badly! if this mode is correct!

- From 1-4/10 (adding the total correct arrows from both players) you DO NOT fuse!
(I.E Player 1 = 2/10 correct, PLAYER 2 = 2/10 correct - TOTAL = 4/20)
you will get pushed back in you fail to fuse into any form!
(If you manage to get 1-4 between both of you, you iwll recieve a note across the screen saying "No Fusion! A total waste of a wish! TRAIN HARDER!!11!!"
if you do not manage to fuse because you only got 1-4 arrows correct between both you of you, the "Potora earrings" will disappear and can only be brought back by A New Wish!

this takes two ONLINE players todo this!
I.E
grOOvy Goku
+ ----------------------------> FUSION
Majin You Vegeta

you both take turns in controling your fused character, you will get a button which the viewing partner presses to take control (say Letter "J" for example) so when Majin You would like to take control of veggeto/ gotenks, he will push "J" and grOOvy will get a confirmation Box!
grOOvy can either accept or Decline
IF grOOvy accepts, Majin You will take full control while grOOvy starts viewing, IF grOOvy declines, Majin You will continue watching!

I know what you are thinking, seems like EVM right? wrong! :)

heres my idea, its a shame they probably will not add this into 1.3 heh, but at least i think it is a pretty cool idea and would hopefully like to see it in the further releases! :)

Best answers
If buu uses his body part on an enemy will the character model get swapped to resemble the person he absorbed? (that would probably mean he has the most transformations in the mod) Also what does he get? would it be the victims most powerful attack?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling Buu's bodypart will be as utterly useless as Frieza's Telekenesis. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean "utterly useless"? Its funny coming up behind someone and making them blow up. Of course if you can sneak up on someone, you might as well blast em.

On that note, has there been any discussion on changing the way powerful beams hit you? This is just a thought, but rather than that massive ssj2 FF hitting your target and killing the both of you, along with anybody that flew too close, you could have it start a kind of block struggle. The beam wouldnt be slowed, but the character would be carried along with it, taking lots of damage, until it hits a wall, then BAM. If the person is killed before hitting something solid, the beam just continues onward. Mayhaps the same thing could work for the regular block struggle too; if you cant hold it, it blasts through you and keeps going.

This is how it worked in the show, but I think its already been discussed or isnt possible for 1.3.

Best answers
Now this might seem a stupid question but will their be an instant transformation like their is now? ex. if ssj3 takes 5million and u have 5.1 million and it takes maybe 10 seconds when u have lets say 15million regular will it be an instant trans? I'm sorry if this was in another thread and i missed it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
just_wonderin was asking about transformation's what does you're thread have to do with Transformations??

Anyway just_wonderin I recon that it might be like EVM were you have instant trans to each level, but can't go from say normal goku to ssj3 goku with one button. You must first goto ssj, ssj2 and then ssj3
We will just have to wait and see huh :D

Best answers
I know this has been said a lot, but I just have to say it for myself.

ESF 1.3 is simply going to rock. Thank you and have a nice night.

*Yes, I'm new*

Best answers
I just whant to tell the team something . If it'll take you until june to make this game make it , because with more time wasted the game will be more close to perfection. And i'll give you a sugestion , yes i know this game will rock for sure , but after the full version you may make a esf-online RPG to have skils and quests etc. .

Best answers
Vegeta: He should have Super Vegeta and/or Majin for game balance. His FF should be stronger because currently it is weaker than KHH. Having his ultimate sacrifice would be awesome but it shouldn't be as powerful as it is in EVM.

Piccolo: Ok this might be a little different but I think it is a good idea, he can have his transes be fuse with Nail and fuse with Kami but then additionally at any time he could take off his cape for an additional power, ki and speed boost. I don't see why he should have to reach a certain PL to take off his cape because it is just a piece of clothing and saying he can't take it off until he has 1.65 million pl is like saying you can't take off your shirt until you can bench 250 lbs.

Gohan: If the team wants to keep teen gohan then maybe the mystic can still be added in but instead of elder kai power awakening it could be the one he got from Guru on Namek. 1st trans could be mystic from Guru which would be permanent, ssj then ssj2.

Krillen: Could also have mystic awakening from Guru and could additionally transform into old Krillen with hair and both would be permanent.

Frieza: Considering he could have up to 6 states (normal, big frieza, monster frieza, 1% frieza, 50% frieza and 100% frieza) although I doubt all will be used 1.5 pl multiplier could even be a bit high for his transes. Depending on how many transes are used, 1.2 or 1.3 could be enough.

Trunks: He should have ssj, ussj and ussj2. Ssj can be like now then ussj can give a pl increase and small speed increase and ussj2 can give large pl increase and negative speed.

Beams: I don't like how they explode in midair, nobody in DBZ ever exploded their beams in midair. It would still be necessary to detatch beams incase an enemy comes so when you right click the beam could just turn into a long blast and keep going whatever direction it was last going in. When they hit people they should not explode but push the target just like it is now when you block only it should do damage the whole time the target is being pushed and the blockstruggle meter should be harder for the target to move. If the target dies the beam should keep going until it hits the map but if after killing a player, another player is in the way, the same thing should happen again only with the beam being weaker depending on how strong its first victim was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom