Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
just_wonderin was asking about transformation's what does you're thread have to do with Transformations??

Anyway just_wonderin I recon that it might be like EVM were you have instant trans to each level, but can't go from say normal goku to ssj3 goku with one button. You must first goto ssj, ssj2 and then ssj3
We will just have to wait and see huh :D
if u have bothered to read the thread instead of using "judging a thread by it's title" then you would know it has something to do with transformations (yes , reading is good fot your mind , it helps you find out infomation , doesn't it , eh??) ack , don't use "noobish know it all" attitudes in the future

1.3 is'nt just about the transformations you know

if you read that thred you will see that the thread has the word "transformation"(s) is in the thread

Best answers
Why are they detaching the SBC? It was never attached in DBZ, so that makes no sense. If you want to prevent spamming give it a longer charge, a longer delay, or you can prevent movement for 1 sec after its released. SBC is more of a railgun or powerful charged kiblast attack then a beam, it never was attached.

Discord Member
Best answers
I think you'll find that when Piccalo ( spelling is bad ) first performs the SBC at radizt, he keeps his pose while the beam shoots from the fingers of his hand. The beam starts from his hand like most other beam attacks in DBZ. I personally think it looks weird in ESF when the SBC starting point is just empty space.........

Best answers
Then make the trail disappear as it goes..... make the trail a certain length that follows the tip (like it is in the show)...SBC in ESF is basically Big Bang or Finishing Buster but with the retard trail left there after its fire..

And I thought SBC was supposed to be a pierce attack (go through you/put a hole in you....)

Best answers
I suggested they attach the SBC about two years ago. Back then, everyone whined and cried that attatching the beam would throw the game out of balance. Kinda funny how the team is thinking about attaching it in the name of balance. Har har!

Anyway, don't start crying yet. Notice that "attach sbc" is in the "Optional" part of the outline, so their's a 50/50 chance you'll be spamming it up in 1.3.

Best answers
As a said before there is other ways to balance the attack without attaching it. (Longer Charge, Movement delay, etc) just attaching it is non DBZ and doesn't make sense. It's not KHA, or FF... (sarcasm) Yeah I want balance so lets remove goku's teleport and lets make every character the same speed. Oh and lets all make the beams straight beams that don't move and everyone should have the same PL while we're at it. Oh and Buu shouldn't be fat he takes up too much space on the map :/(/sarcasm)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are they detaching the SBC? It was never attached in DBZ
It was attached against Raditz and also against Super Perfect Cell, he could hold the pose and keep continuously streaming energy into it so it started to drill through Cell's armor, that is, until he blew him away.

I think it should be attached, with right-click to detach whenever you want. ATM, SBC is my favorite attack in the game.

Best answers
I can imagine it now.... You shoot a SBC and you miss, but oh **** you can't move it, so you have to right click and blow it up (which would be wierd since its SBC) or if you couldn't right click and blow it up...well you're just a sitting duck because you have to wait until it hits a wall. :/ What would piccolo do now?

Give me the eps numbers so I can watch and see if it really was attached. The cell one sounds possible but I really can't imagine the raditz one. I only remember when he shot it through goku and raditz... but its mostly done as a shot. They mind as well put the Final Flash ball in too because apparently vegeta can do that too..... If goku gets Kame torpedoes why the hell not... If they want to put stuff in thats done only once or twice then be equal opportunistic. :/

Nothing more to say about SBC, its optional so maybe they'll leave it be.... But I still think the Sprite/trail should be changed...

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
when piccolo's SBC became to long it became thinner and thinner...

will the dragonballs be back in 1.3? and namek dragonball mode (it was optional for 1.2 thats why i ask ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps have it more as a fast beam, almost like a lazer, but with minimal splash damage. Meaning, you have to be able to see through your opponent after firing to do much, like, as Manontherun put it, a piercing attack. SBC never hurt anybody it didnt hit directly, but it did move like nobodies buisiness.

E: I think Im late.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logically that'd be no different than hios eye lasers really, and would only serve to nerf him.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, but do his eye lasers charge and cut through people?

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Ah, but do his eye lasers charge and cut through people?
At high health?
(Like in the series VS Gohan)
No.
At low health , Obviously , yeah. It's called a kill :O

And Chargeing eye lazer's is pointless for 2 reasons.

1. Energy glow in your eyes = Blindness.

2. It'd burn and sting like hell , also you'd have to force yourself not to blink for that period of time , and if you did , you wouldn't be able to blink ever again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they ever going to change the no cape to Sync with Nails then Sync with Kami? I mean it happens in the show and that gives him more trans to keep up with the other people.

Best answers
definately from wut it looks like trunks piccolo and krillin are gonna be the weakest characters ingame.

im curious are they gonna make trunks transes normal,ssj,ussj,ussj2. hes the only one who cant go ssj2 so i think its only fair that he gets ussj2.

and wut about piccolo like everyone said shouldnt he get sync wit nail and fuse wit kami.

and since krillin is only gettin one trans shouldnt he be like the fastest or somthin.

and i think trunks should be able to use his sword in basic melee as well not jus adv melee. and he should be faster same speed as goku and vegeta at the start its only fair cus hes just as fast they should make his speed the same and trans later like theirs are.

im jus wondering cus he wont be able to keep up jus as ussj and piccolo wont be able to either jus by takin off his cape :S

Best answers
Why does some of the chars have less trans than other ones?!??!?!

Shouldn't they have the same number of trans.!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom