Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
sorry if this has been asked before..
but will the capture the dragonballs be in 1.3

it was promised with 1.1 or 1.2 release for 1.3, i can't remember wich release it really was..

but will it be in 1.3?
it was so cool!

Best answers
ok but he isn't mystic he's just older but yeah so just make his PL mult like 3 or something bigger than 2 so he can fight 3rd/4th forms

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure pl multipliers and trans levels will be altered to balance characters out. It basically goes without saying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please don't make it so when you're at highest trans that people can spam generic and wipe out the whole server, its really annoying. Also, please add fusion in there. It works GREAT with evm and is super fun. Like one person controls for a bit, then another controls for a bit, its amazing.

Do you think we could sneak in another character? Like... Janemba or something? ehh idk

EDIT

Please have trunk's sword be an option to use, instead of it comming out at random times. Also, can you put in a few more secret comboes?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
or fusion like this:

a vgui menu shows up.. and shows with who you can fuse (a bot)

then it spawns and you fuse.. for a few minutes (even when you die)

then you changeback and it has to recharge in like eehm...10 minutes

doesn't take 2 persons... so no problem with controlling it :O

edit:
and my older question http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=595790&postcount=121

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but you have to get a certain pl or wish for that type of special or something

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team have said there won't be any fusions at all, they are free to change their minds however, but I doubt that we will see any fusions or fusion characters in 1.3 which is already chockered with new features.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, fusion would suck anyway unless it was implemented in a really really hard way, like 20 arrows in 5 seconds or you'd fuse into the fat/old version. You'd have to work hard to reap the rewards.

I think Gotenks would make an awesome stand-alone character though, two/three trans, loads of attacks, and fun sounds and animations :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i concur, gotenks would be the ownage.

Though i doubt well see him anytime soon if at all.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Meh, fusion would suck anyway unless it was implemented in a really really hard way, like 20 arrows in 5 seconds or you'd fuse into the fat/old version. You'd have to work hard to reap the rewards.
this would make it so people would practice it constantly untill they have it memorised or make it only possible by people who are good at games like stepmania or similar. (step mania is like Dance Dance Revolution but using the keyboard) infact because i play stepmania i can beat all my friends in adv melee, but i cant beat people online due to terrible connection. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, can someone please explain the <b>buddy system</b> in detail. And, also, can someone explain what kind of graphics tweeks will be in store for 1.3.

Please have Trunk's Sword be an option as a weapon. :S

:p :p :p :p :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
Ok, can someone please explain the <b>buddy system</b> in detail. And, also, can someone explain what kind of graphics tweeks will be in store for 1.3.

Please have Trunk's Sword be an option as a weapon. :S

:p :p :p :p :p
They're not going to release every single tiny detail. This is just kind of a teaser to wet your tastebuds. Some of these things you'll just have to find out through experiencing it yourself.

And Trunk's sword doesn't come out at random times. He uses it during advanced melee. Besides, how do you want it to work? Like the crowbar in Half-Life?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
They're not going to release every single tiny detail. This is just kind of a teaser to wet your tastebuds. Some of these things you'll just have to find out through experiencing it yourself.

And Trunk's sword doesn't come out at random times. He uses it during advanced melee. Besides, how do you want it to work? Like the crowbar in Half-Life?
TRUNKS SWORD
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=42923

=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Heh, I think that's the best way to use the sword ^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Besides, how do you want it to work? Like the crowbar in Half-Life?
exactly.
and also, i didnt ask for Every little detail, just what kinds of things they will fix... like maybe have an option to go to cell shade, idk.

Best answers
I'm still dissapointed they have failed to make a 1v1 mode. It's been suggested since like 1.0, they don't care anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never know, they haven't put ALL the facts in the outline. As Opty said, it's just a teaser, the best is yet to come. And they said that there'll be extra game modes so it could still happen.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
I'm still dissapointed they have failed to make a 1v1 mode. It's been suggested since like 1.0, they don't care anymore.
Finally, someone understands ESF. The team just doesn't care, therefore, they continue making the mod, it's just apathetic and horrible.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it will calm you down im trying a project with a map that should alow turnament mode for up to 8 peuple, but all the players will have to play by the rules.

P.S. No screens youll know when im done, so dont ask XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just noticed... is vegeta not going to have a ussj trans level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom