Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Cosmin said:
Yeah Sincron you have right.Beside they make the mod for free.
Actually, all mods are free. They can't gain money from it for selling it, unless they gain the money by adding extra stuff in the game which you can only obtain my paying or something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my suspicion is that esf1.3 is finished.......and now they are seching for bugs to make it perfect

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v what to talk about SSJ2 Vegeta i will like for SSJ2 Vegeta to be SSJ2 Vegeta not Majin Vegeta Majin Vegeta can be at any form even normal maibe to make Majin_Vegeta for evil Vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I'v what to talk about SSJ2 Vegeta i will like for SSJ2 Vegeta to be SSJ2 Vegeta not Majin Vegeta Majin Vegeta can be at any form even normal maibe to make Majin_Vegeta for evil Vegeta
Mankind uses something called grammar, which affects the sound of your speech. This handy invention includes tools such as the famous period (.), comma (,), colon :) ), semi-colon (; ), exclaimation point (!), and question mark (?).

And I'm inclined to disagree with you, as I happen to like Majin Vegeta just fine, although I don't fully understand what you're against, but I can tell it has something to do with SSJ2 Vegeta and Majin Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I just want to say that since the Tien project is open again and will hopefully finish this time, do any of you think that Gotenks has a chance now or some other thing like that(Goten), I would personally love that, but unfortunatly I can'[t make models and skin or make animations, but i'm gonna learn through the years, I'll need that in the future.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
since fusion wont be in esf, I think the best way to implement goten and young trunks would be to start with goten. Then get young trunks as a buddy, and when you transform again they do a fusion animation and then you can play as gotenks.

Best answers
Personally a good fusion techniquie implemented would be good.

and the nsince were clearly in the majinbuu saga maybe we could start to progress as to where goku dies and goes to the otherworld and has fights with picon. and posibly the addition of Gogeta for version 1.4 and just progress the story aswel go untill we start reaching the core of the GT seris.
posibly addition of ssj 4?
-SSJ4 Gogeta.

Best answers
hbk2006 said:
Personally a good fusion techniquie implemented would be good.

and the nsince were clearly in the majinbuu saga maybe we could start to progress as to where goku dies and goes to the otherworld and has fights with picon. and posibly the addition of Gogeta for version 1.4 and just progress the story aswel go untill we start reaching the core of the GT seris.
posibly addition of ssj 4?
-SSJ4 Gogeta.
Not going to happen since the team have stated on many a time no GT or Movie stuff so no SSJ4 or Gogeta (GT or Movie character).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What About KidBuu how will he look like . I hope he will look like in the show not all the modification like in evm model pack kidbuu look like Buu how eat Mistical Gohan, i what for Buu to look like Buu The Small kid and in idle to sleep

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
doamne mai lasa dracu evmu ala esti maniack? +ca modelpacku ala e de esfworld (romanian a personal explination like offtoppic)
i dun think that buu will be the gohan form will bee 3 or 4 forms right? fat buu gray buu buu pink kidboo

Best answers
sa va iau mortii in pula daca nu il scoatetzi pana in vara [ sry guys i had to tell my friend there something undecent] :] and i want to know if you would do balance the game

So i saw an interesting post browsing to the forums and i saw something like next year or so... now i wont ask when it will be released but , another 4 months have passed and i'm w8ing for algmost 1.5 year and sure i would say to all fans that this is a second AF[April Fools ] ok so bye i wont be expecting anything more for esforces.com because i just saw that I will be 19 when it's done...... [actualy i judged that ] :] bye ppl u'll not see anything of me around.

Best answers
I'm pretty sure the question is being asked all the time, but: When can I download Beta 1.3? Don't want to know the exact date, but around which month or quartal?

Best answers
(had to tell him the truth, couldnt help it sorry everyone, and I know IM NOT THE FIRST ONE XD LOL SORRY FOR BEING LATE WITH OLD OUT TASTED QUOTES AND STUFF)

godran said:
I'm pretty sure the question is being asked all the time, but: When can I download Beta 1.3? Don't want to know the exact date, but around which month or quartal?
sure, its in 17th of April 2008
[never wears out imho
btw seriously its my bday :D, weeeeeeeeee]

ok a question about this one:
esf13melee_design_candidate.pdf

it is said that I can select melee and swoop w'out a lockon like 1.1
thus I HAVE THIS GREAT BIG ADVANTAGE heh.. XD anyways this is my question:
(to save 1.3.1 XD)
what will happen, if I select melee, and then start swooping with mouse click
WHILE IN THE SWOOP I select KHH.
what will happen, will the swoop stop? since beamers suppose to have this HUGE disatvantage (lol sorry for sarcz : P ) in moving around XD XD

but now seriously, what can you please tell me about this which I believe wasnt mentioned

thanks ahead

EDIT: err.. please I dont want to sound arrogant
but a part of the grab theory sounds awfully like the suggestion I posted long ago.. : (
I dont want to sound like a noob that just wants attention and "fake" credit but.. ehh

:( :( :(
: (
: (

dont know what to say, I really try hard on suggestions and such : (

EDIT2:

ehh : ( I feel really bad about this, really really bad . .. . .....

like.. I admire esf and all, I really do...

EDIT3: I really really really hope Im wrong in that one cause I feel really bad right now and ... ohh I feel childish gah : (

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was wundering haw will esf 1.3 ues custom maed mods and not get ride of the origanils like it does in 1.2.3 and haw many more beta ralesas will there be

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
does any body know when esf 1.3 will finily come out and be ready to down load

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom