a little addition for the sonic pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwhaha... ive made these about 2 months ago but could not compile them, but latly i found a way around that and it works ^_^ amaze youself with these nifty chaos emeralds!

theres a bigger pic on RS...

there uploaded on RS HERE!
not much. but there ok :]

Best answers
*cries* Now what am I supposed to do with my emeralds? :cry: *cries* You did that just so you could release that before me, didn't you? ;-) Can you at least help me with mine?

Best answers
Thats a good idea gogetenks. Maybe when Sonic Goes Super Sonic you can make it where Sonic absorbs the emeralds and then his spikes turn Yellow.Btw Shijing nice job on the Sonic Pack you are very good with sprites and sound keep it up:yes:

Best answers
hey i just made a trns arua with the emeralds but i need someone to test it for me cuz my esf isn't working. and if it looks right u could post a pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum... these are aobut these emeralds, ffs, stop going off topic on my stuff now :\
anyways... im working on the dragon, i think that its gonna be a hude green aura type thing that covers all the emeralds, but thats not for now ^_^

Best answers
hmm could chaos from sonic adventure replace the dragon?

That's when he is in his last perfect form, ill try to see if i can find better pictures, but what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom