1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
Thats weird lol alot of people are asking what we use to model >_<, Look in teh stickeh! Anyway like he said 3dsm and milkshape... some people also use lightwave to model >_< so ya.

Best answers
I am still working . Got a problem with my mouse atm . Give the competition a few more days .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im done, although i think im out, i dont know how to make a skeletone and my animating skills arent that good so i dont think i can make so many animations >_<

good luck to the rest of ya :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only one i was looking foward to was eclipses,

all the other ones were in the "bleh" category, they were fine to be in freelance releases but its not of high enough quality to go into a actual esf release

Best answers
really? i actually think that kreshi's model was pretty good but the higher polycount and the skins dragged it down

Best answers
xD yea clipsehs model with rhs skin was the bestest here.. then nuttzys & sorrows just a few tweaks on sorrows and itll be all sweet... sadly nuttzys was a bit to high on the polys.. xD

Best answers
Aye, I'll have a finished product tonight . In about 12 hours from now it's done .

Bolteh2

B
nuttzy said:
the only one i was looking foward to was eclipses,

all the other ones were in the "bleh" category, they were fine to be in freelance releases but its not of high enough quality to go into a actual esf release
kinda harsh to say when you didnt even release a high quality model yet yourself

Best answers
My wip on boltehs model so far ;x .

**************UPDATE BELOW*****************
I took it down because of host problems , will put it up again once its finished .

Probably going to redo the arms tho .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would lower the pecs, redo the arms like you said, and redo the head.
Skin tones are way off.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
kinda harsh to say when you didnt even release a high quality model yet yourself
ouch, insulting a mod + spamming,
i hate to warn you given the situation, (cuz no matter how i word it it will look like im doing it out of spite towards your post) but here goes, if you got beef with it, take it up via pm

:warning: warning :warning: to bolteh for spamming,

Best answers
Nuttzy, That's a nice spam post ye puffed in yerself there .

CJ , aye , I will have to redo the most, no photosource xD . But I got other **** to do too , so yeah it might take some time before I'm done .

Bolteh2

B
ouch, insulting 10 people and when people react about it, you warn them...

:warning: warning :warning: to nuttzy for abuse of power to show how powerless he really is

dont abuse you modstatus to start taunting other people, you were the one flaming all those people 1 on post.. with 1 single sentence, i didnt flame anybody or anything...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i warned you for spamming, not flaming,

Bolteh2

B
no, you warned me because you felt insulted... if i said that to another guy, i wouldnt have gotten a warning..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
:warning: warning :warning: to bolteh for spamming,
I believe the warning was for spam, and unless you want another one issued, you will post on topic and leave this arguement to PM's, understood? As far as all of you are concerned, this debate is over. If it continues, warnings will be issued - moderators and members alike.

Bolteh2

B
i said the exact same thing he said, so he spammed to...

i demand a warning for nuttzy to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom