1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say Kreshi has the best model so far, but the skin isn't detailed enough.

Best answers
only downside to kreshi's is that the polycount of his model is over the limit, and the skin can use some more work

G
lol nuttzy, i was just gonna say how incredibly realistic your animating was

Best answers
yay darkone is back =) are u gonna make a tien?

good job to all the tiens so far but my preference is super vegetto's

Best answers
Nuttzy that was so good!!!! but breakdance could be a lot more funny

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
-=CasH MoNEY=- said:
yay darkone is back =) are u gonna make a tien?

good job to all the tiens so far but my preference is super vegetto's

it has 2 upto 1.3 quality......

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
it has 2 upto 1.3 quality......
Unless you are making a model to enter the contest, or are making comments on the models, I suggest you keep your other comments to yourself.

Its nice to see so many people putting in a good effort to enter this competition, but the sad part is, almost every model is over the poly limit. You guys need to cut down on some of those :scared:

Best answers
dude i wouldn't get cheaky with mr smo ;) he is just sayin whats true :D although he could of said that the person has worked very hard on it but to me i dun think it has high quality :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i idnt make mine for the ocntest so the limit wasnt really on my mind, i knew even after i finished the torso that i was going over 2k on the finished model,

Best answers
No offence SoulStriker but u saying that you should keep ur comments to yourself is wrong, cause even saying how good they are is commenting, thus meaning that everyone would have to enter the contest just to say how good they think someone elses model is, commenting on what people are doing wrong with there models helps because it tells them what they are doing wrong and they can inprove on that making the model better. Thats just my thoughts

G
unless u didnt realise, smo was being out-right stuck up and insulting either dark1 or SV, either way soul striker was saying in a polite way, stfu

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just drop it guys, id hate to have to close this thread,

Tip

Best answers
Bleh, maybe ill enter. I havent modeled in about 2 years, or skinned for that matter.

Competition looks tough, but I think I like ecplipses the most. Kreshis just doesnt give me a tien feel..

Best answers
litttttttttleeeeee update:

i didn´t get much time to work on my model... that´s why i can only post this little update...

*hands fixed--> forefinger, thumb, and the other 3 fingers are modeled together.
*hands skinned
*bigger scar
*bigger stomach muscels
*nipples
*some little updates^_^

I got some problems converting the model into *mdl.
I know hot it exactly works now, but i don´t have any time today to convert the "latest update" into *mdl.... I have a biiiiiggg test tomorrow :warning: :(

nuttzy..... Great Video!!!! really funny :D :D :yes:

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tip said:
Bleh, maybe ill enter. I havent modeled in about 2 years, or skinned for that matter.

Competition looks tough, but I think I like ecplipses the most. Kreshis just doesnt give me a tien feel..
even if u modeled 2 years ago u cant forget how it goes
those things u cant forget how to do

btw all models are good
but I like Kreshi's
well its the only model I seen in past 100 posts

Best answers
Kreshi, the only problem with your Tien, is the shoulders are too small, Tien has like, the biggest shoulders in all of dbz (well...I think)...so..beef those up

Otherwise, great work

Best answers
Kreshi, work on the pointy shoes.
Make them rounder.
No Alien feet can fit in those shoes XD

Best answers
Kreshi said:
litttttttttleeeeee update:

i didn´t get much time to work on my model... that´s why i can only post this little update...

*hands fixed--> forefinger, thumb, and the other 3 fingers are modeled together.
*hands skinned
*bigger scar
*bigger stomach muscels
*nipples
*some little updates^_^

I got some problems converting the model into *mdl.
I know hot it exactly works now, but i don´t have any time today to convert the "latest update" into *mdl.... I have a biiiiiggg test tomorrow :warning: :(

nuttzy..... Great Video!!!! really funny :D :D :yes:
He's still not buff enough... just make him bulkier, widen his shoulders.

Best answers
I am having another entry that looks dbz . But I am in spain atm , so it will take up to 2 weeks before I am finished . Hopefully its still on then . Anyways , some of you here really need to grow up and stop kissin asses , ****tards .

Best answers
ju...jus...just shush kreshi wins the competition i really do think he has it at perfection :p KRESHI KRESHI :D and the crowd cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom