Yay for people clicking MSN virus links

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an instant message, yes.. Every MSN instant message comes from an email, right? You saw "[email protected]",

Was it saying:
"[email protected] "This email is not verified" in the message box when you talked to him.
I cant remember :\ but if it happens again I will not forget to post some screenies about it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Until now there was only one time that I got a doubt about a link. Once I received this link from [email protected] , above the link it said that I had to change my password to continue using messenger, I really thought it was from microsof...i mean cmon..."[email protected]" and the link was microsoft also, but anyways I didnt change my password and I still use it like allways.
I just saw this post and... well... I may have actually fallen for it. But I swore the link directed me to MSN's website though. Ah well, password changed. If any of y'all got me on MSN, let me know if you get another message like that from me.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was getting this ages ago.

It seems that it will randomly select one of the most inactive contacts and send you the dodgy link. Over time the link itself has gotten more and more subtle, and has evolved to creating its own contact.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what exactly is the point of taking msn accounts? I could really care less if my msn was taken from me. not like they can strip my msn and transfer the gold off it >.> and you cant really identity theft with it or try talking to people that know you will know it isnt you...

What exactly is the point besides agitating people?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Infect people Raven :). Some infects can be very dangerous and can get some private information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom