Best answers
Well... I originally made him one and he didn't like it so I changed a few things and I think it looks much better... I haven't been doing good with art lately but what do you think?

Best answers
Change the words, they dont seem to fit the theme, other than that its cool

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The background of the sig looks good. But the picture of gogeta doesn't seem to match it. And I would do something with the text as well. Good sig though.

Best answers
I agree with evil trunks mabie if your try to make that pic blend in more with the background and change the text to a diffrent font and mabe chnge its colour :)

But apart from those its pretty cool!

I like that cool background :yes:

Edit: BY blend in i mean that u can easly see wheree it has been cut along the edge of the pic (experiment with a slight blur to that edge)

Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
Well... I originally made him one and he didn't like it so I changed a few things and I think it looks much better... I haven't been doing good with art lately but what do you think?

I told you i liked the other one, i just like the one im using now more, and its XxGojetaxX :p :p

EDIT
I Told him Not To Put a SSJ4 Into The Pic But He Did, so mainly thats why i dont use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the font isnt good, and the pic is low quality.....
but the idea and bg is good

Best answers
Does this make it better or did I **** it up?

Best answers
Good job dude but u used a little 2 much blur tool on the edges the idea is to blur it slightly so it looks lighter and more like the bacck ground!

Users who are viewing this thread