What are the New Chars of ESF Final?

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Fine, Ill tell you.... The secret character in the game is Batman.....
Well since you allready started to tell everyone about the secret characters, Superman will be in as well.
He will have Ice breath and eye laser. As for his tiers it will be a fly rush, man of steel and hard punch of steel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think Superman should be in. He is simply to powerful and he has abilities far beyond mortal fighters like batman.
Superman can simply fly away and eye-laser him till he is "ko"..

I only see superman in when batman has an kryptonite ring,

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you talking about Supes being too powerful in a Dbz game? Because thats what it sounds like.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think Superman should be in. He is simply to powerful and he has abilities far beyond mortal fighters like batman.
Superman can simply fly away and eye-laser him till he is "ko"..

I only see superman in when batman has an kryptonite ring,
Hulk-Buster vs. Hulk if Hulk had a physical weakness. Batman could create an exoskeleton lined with Kryptonite, making his very presence a danger to Superman.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Batman killed Superman at one point.. does no one remember that? That's because Batman owns Supes, Batman 4 life!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hulk-Buster vs. Hulk if Hulk had a physical weakness. Batman could create an exoskeleton lined with Kryptonite, making his very presence a danger to Superman.
Yeh sure i quess he could do that :)
But he would still be vulnearble to the eye lasers when supes keeps his distance... or not ?.

But wehn Bats and Supes get in i want an Female Character in the game too.
Wonder Woman and her Buddy could be Zatanna...

Discord Member
Best answers
And how is DMZ more original?

Its concept was totally different.
original .... as in first DBZ mod for HL

original doesn't always mean unique n new

and are u kidding me .... remove krillin and piccolo .... now ur just joking around. krillin IS the fastest character in the current game, ppl DO use him just a lot of newbie kiddykins dont consider him. and i shouldnt even have to say why piccolo shouldn't be removed

and what u saying roshi has a lot of unique moves .... tbh those list of Broly's moves are actually quite unique compared to the rest of the characters. and an LSSJ transformation to put the icing on the cake

and if ur going to be using Vegeta's look for Buu saga .... WHY NOT give him Majin transformation? the single most badass Vegeta evar. just imagine hearing vegeta screaming in the background fighting against babidi in his mind. EPIC!!!!

batman roshi n superman seriously >< n no majin vegeta broly or dabura?!?!?

heck .... Mr. Satan would've been better .... he did OFFICIALLY save the world twice from both Buu and Cell :p khekhekhekhe

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur going to be using Vegeta's look for Buu saga .... WHY NOT give him Majin transformation? the single most badass Vegeta evar. just imagine hearing vegeta screaming in the background fighting against babidi in his mind. EPIC!!!!

batman roshi n superman seriously >< n no majin vegeta broly or dabura?!?!?
Vegeta WILL have a Majin transformation in ESFF. He goes Normal -> SSJ -> Majin SSJ2.

There's no Superman in the game, it's still a DB game after all. Roshi, on the other hand, is in the manga and has some unique techniques, plus a badass transformation.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of you do realize that Roshi and the rest being in game was just a big community wide joke, right?

@vector Original means the first with the rest being copies. And last i checked the idea of a DBZ mod for HL is older than DMZ. Heck there was like a gazillion DBZ mods for HL in production back when it came out.All of them failing due to them not really producing anything. Powerup failing is how ESF got started.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people need to keep this in mind

adding new character how are you gona make them balance ?
This game it's allso about balance.

Just because they slap togheter random character to put in a single game like Tenkaichi 3 that dosen't mean they are really that good.
Tell me in a DBZ if Super Buu had to fight Cui , and CUI is winning how is that posible in DBZ cui had like 17 000 power level, Buu had well over milions.

Keeping in like with the hole story around the Cell Saga where ESF it's based on , most character where not that strong.
Here is something else when you play this game what charcter do you chose most? All i see is people playing as GOKu or Vegeta. Even in that ECX i've yet to see anyone playing as krillin or an other weak character with no transformation.

In my Opinion they soul Remove Piccolo and Krillin as well and only keep the main characters.
Few years ago when I played Tenkaichi, I could own almost anyone with Yajirobe, using his stuns and **** like that. Its about playing the damn game and not the facts about the story, eventually every game is being played to win in the end, and doesn't even resemble the gameplay it used to have, look at CS for example.

Best answers
Screw you dude, Kui is the best.

Piccolo was pretty strong in the Cell arc.

Anyway it's not about how strong characters are, but how unique are they (techniques, transformations). I mean... that's why Roshi is in.
While Broli could serve as a tank, I don't remember him having any unique attacks.
no unique abilities? heres one: that one energy blast that splits into millions of tiny blasts! one of my favorite moves ever... and all of his energy attacks were energy balls, no beams. so instead of a generic energy beam, use a standard energy ball with that classic, and unique, charging sound. and his transformation, also very unique. nearly exploding from transforming into his ultimate potential while bending reality (the way the scenery changes colors as his transformation completes) screams badass. and for his ultimate, it can be a super tiny ball, that expands into a super big ball mid flight...

sorry, i just <3 broly so much! :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no unique abilities? heres one: that one energy blast that splits into millions of tiny blasts! one of my favorite moves ever... and all of his energy attacks were energy balls, no beams. so instead of a generic energy beam, use a standard energy ball with that classic, and unique, charging sound. and his transformation, also very unique. nearly exploding from transforming into his ultimate potential while bending reality (the way the scenery changes colors as his transformation completes) screams badass. and for his ultimate, it can be a super tiny ball, that expands into a super big ball mid flight...

sorry, i just <3 broly so much! :)
Could you link me to his attacks on YouTube? I don't remember him having anything unique. Just some generic green blasts.

Discord Member
Best answers
you know .... tbh i could honestly care less about them adding crazy new characters; i'd rather just have them get the game released and perhaps make some update patches later that they can add characters if they choose to. the ESF team still has yet to finish all the models and such for the current roster .... much less anything additional on top of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom