What are the New Chars of ESF Final?

Discord Member
Best answers
adding brolly really would pay a great homage to the original DBZ mod DMZ, as it was one of the characters in there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And how is DMZ more original?

Its concept was totally different.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people need to keep this in mind

adding new character how are you gona make them balance ?
This game it's allso about balance.

Just because they slap togheter random character to put in a single game like Tenkaichi 3 that dosen't mean they are really that good.
Tell me in a DBZ if Super Buu had to fight Cui , and CUI is winning how is that posible in DBZ cui had like 17 000 power level, Buu had well over milions.

Keeping in like with the hole story around the Cell Saga where ESF it's based on , most character where not that strong.
Here is something else when you play this game what charcter do you chose most? All i see is people playing as GOKu or Vegeta. Even in that ECX i've yet to see anyone playing as krillin or an other weak character with no transformation.

In my Opinion they soul Remove Piccolo and Krillin as well and only keep the main characters.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Just because they slap togheter random character to put in a single game like Tenkaichi 3 that dosen't mean they are really that good.
Tell me in a DBZ if Super Buu had to fight Cui , and CUI is winning how is that posible in DBZ cui had like 17 000 power level, Buu had well over milions.

Keeping in like with the hole story around the Cell Saga where ESF it's based on , most character where not that strong.
Here is something else when you play this game what charcter do you chose most? All i see is people playing as GOKu or Vegeta. Even in that ECX i've yet to see anyone playing as krillin or an other weak character with no transformation.

In my Opinion they soul Remove Piccolo and Krillin as well and only keep the main characters.
I agree.. People just want more eye-candy

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw you dude, Kui is the best.

Piccolo was pretty strong in the Cell arc.

Anyway it's not about how strong characters are, but how unique are they (techniques, transformations). I mean... that's why Roshi is in.
While Broli could serve as a tank, I don't remember him having any unique attacks.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are not going by a specific saga for the chars.

Since Vegeta will have the Buu saga look and Cell saga abilities and we are keeping Gohan with his Cell saga look and abilities.

Balance comes later. Since we can pretty much modify anything from KI regeneration to PL gain rate.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree.. People just want more eye-candy
Why not more eye-candy more to choose from and more fun:)

Anyway it's not about how strong characters are, but how unique are they (techniques, transformations). I mean... that's why Roshi is in.
While Broli could serve as a tank, I don't remember him having any unique attacks.
Roshi is very unique - only knows kameha move and somehow can live very long as an old man:D
Broly - can fly, blaster meteor , energy shield, eraser cannon and the best omega blaster, oh and screaming kakarot a lot. I almost forgot and his unique lssj transformation.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The Chosen One has spoken.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine, Ill tell you.... The secret character in the game is Batman.....
What are his Transformations and his attack set ?
I see Batarangs and some KungFu Melee.

He cant fly... or is he using his secret Batman Batjetpack ?
just curious...

:devgrin:
;-)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Batmobile beats any DB character in speed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Batmobile beats any DB character in speed.
I dont think he should get the Batmobil... Clearly you are on your way to overpower him.
Remember ESF is a fast paced balanced game.
Giving him a Vehicle is just an unfair advantage over the other players.
Just think about it... oO... You want an server full of Batmans swinging their batrobe and hitting each other with their batarangs ? oO...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He uses a jetpack to fly.

He has 2 transformations.

Number 1 is the bat-bot from "The Batman" serries and his second transformation is his Batman Beyond suit.

I know we are mixing up series a bit, but he needed the transformation.

Oh and after he kills someone he says "I'm Batman"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman doesn't kill!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer