Vegeta models from DMZ and ESF

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i am NOT atal compearing the two mods, BUT...

the ssj2 vegeta model looks nothing like the vegeta from the series and the model from DMZ looks nothing fro the series too, i understand i cna not do a better job but all it seems the skinners of the mods are just trying to make the models look good, rather than make them look like from the series which this mod is basically about

yes the original models are good but the ssj2 vegeta, sry but does not look like a ssj 2 vegeta and if you look aht dmz.flagrun.net look at there vegeat model, you will see the same type of thing, they both look nothing like the vegeta from the DBZ series

this is a pcture of a ssj2 vegeta compare the 2 if you want

Best answers
lol
it's as close to the series as possible! maybe this model needs some fixes, but it's very good!

and your pic isn't SSJ2....

Best answers
Yea, that red cross wont even come close to SSJ2 -_-

Fix the picx i cant see them...

-=Edit=- Okey picx are working now but that aint SSJ2 my friend. SSJ2 is Majin and after Majin (death)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan's Ssj2 Vegeta does look like the series a lot that's if you have seen it.It was included on a pack I released.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw the pic IS ssj2 vegeta, but the normal default vegeta in beta 1.1 looks like him, all they ave to do its make the hair more spikey and change the colour but no, sry but they recked his face on the official ssj 2vegeta and the hair is too yellowy

well i am not sure if majin is ssj2 all i know is that majin gives vegeta more power but still, the piocture i gave you is a ssj 2 vegeta jsut not when controlled by babedi

Best answers
it's not SSJ2....
after he had been controlled by Babidi he never went SSJ2 again.....

and right, the hair needs to be a little less.....yellow! and it shouldn't point straight up in the sky....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i know from this website i got this picture from it had this under the SSJ2 Vegeta column

Best answers
he seems to have had a tan too :laff:
but yeah, the hair seems to be a bit too much yellow and not enough white

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how you can say that it doesn't look like vegeta... it looks almost exactly like him, his hair is constantly different, and hair isn't like a solid object, it moves freely in the game. I think he looks great, down to that snicker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Jayster here. The ESF SSJ2 Vegeta made by Turk looks nothing like him, more SSJ1 because of the hair it's too light. Barely ANY spikes atall. I also agree Logan's SSJ2 is the best SSJ2 Vegeta hair by far. BTW there is 1 SSJ2 Vegeta model that is total pwnage:

after he had been controlled by Babidi he never went SSJ2 again.....
I hope your referring to the Kid Buu Saga in the Anime. Jayster Vegeta had the ability to go SSJ2 in the manga but not the anime. And in GT he was most likely SSJ2, so said by Kouni, because if he wasnt then how can he take on an upgraded(By Baby) SSJ2 Gohan. Lol

Best answers
yhe picture is ssj2, vegeta can go to ssj2 since the battle with goku(boo saga). you can see that is ssj2 because the hair has a lot of spikes. if u see vegeta ssj 1 u will note the difference

Best answers
he was ssj2 before the majin charm, Theres no way he be yelling at gohan that he couldnt beat doubler
and how he could have had it done .

look distinctively at ssj vegeta when he fought #19
he then obtain ussj, you telling me with 7 years of straight training he'd wouldnt have gotten ssj2 status?

I doubt it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama stated in the manga that Vegeta became ssj2 before the Majin Buu Saga. The transformation must have come from something? Anger? No. Im guessing he had enough strength and he just transformed, I doubt at ssj2 he could beat Gohan from the Cell Games, because Gohan's transformation was completely out of anger/rage. But in his Majin Powerup VERY easily beat ssj2 Gohan. Goku on the other hand had been training in the other world for somewhat 25 yrs or so? Also being dead makes your body VERY durable, that is one of the biggest reasons why Goku was able to fight Vegeta in his Majin power up. Let's face it people Vegeta was stronger than Goku in his Majin state. If he wasn't Goku would have beaten him. Simply because Goku was dead(Durability) and because Goku had alot of time to train in his present form, allowing him to be overal a better fighter than Vegeta. In the anime Vegeta never goes ssj2 while fighting Gohan Buu nor Kid Buu.

BTW can I get a direct to the picture in the first post?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gatsu, no he never achieved SSJ2 on his own (for the first time). Babadi gave him the power to ascend. No in that picture he isn't SSJ2 yet, he's still SSJ1, in that picture he's still yelling at everyone explaining why his fight with goku isn't meaningless. He doesn't ever show his SSJ2 form until right before his fight with goku starts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in that pic he aint agruing about fighting goku, he aint majjin, he aint got no M symbol >_<

Best answers
look at the hair its ssj2 just compare whit a ssj 1 when he fights the androids and you will see the difference

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, i saw the picture early in the morning it's just a red X now, so i apologize, i thought i saw the M on his head.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xls, you said this..

"I hope your referring to the Kid Buu Saga in the Anime. Jayster Vegeta had the ability to go SSJ2 in the manga but not the anime. And in GT he was most likely SSJ2, so said by Kouni, because if he wasnt then how can he take on an upgraded(By Baby) SSJ2 Gohan. Lol"

Yes, I said in the manga, Vejita had the ability to go SSJ2 without being Majin, and in the anime, he is never _shown_ specifically being SSJ2, besides when Majin.

I never commented on the plot of GT, because I don't recognize it as anything but fanfiction.

Phatslugga, you said..
"Gatsu, no he never achieved SSJ2 on his own (for the first time). Babadi gave him the power to ascend."

Yes, in the anime, Vejita goes SSJ2 for the first time, while Majin. In the manga, they say later he had the ability without being Majin, and is later shown as SSJ2 Vejita fighting Kidbuu.

Also..you can never rely solely on the animation for SSJ levels. The animation changes from episode to episode, and saga to saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom