Unlocked Potential Kuririn WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man, You have been impressing me with everything you've put out here. Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have not done anything that 90% of the pple have not loved, very good work man keep it up. :yes: :yes: :yes:

btw do you see urself making new skins or models for any other models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
You know.. I'm not sure... I might just replace both of the Krillin models with this one. Or some how modify this one a little to make the Mystic/Super/U.P. i dunno... I have several Ideas:

1) Use current reskin Krillin For the normal Krillin and Use this model for the "Super Krillin".
2) Use this Model for the Normal Krillin and:
  • Make a version of this one with some kind of Aura
  • Make a Sayan Armour version (probably not)
  • Use this one for both forms. (no difference)

I dunno o_O
Damn is gonna be hard to choose, guess I'll have to wait to see which one to use, unless you make this Krillin "Super Krilling" which I think would be your best bet :)

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
btw do you see urself making new skins or models for any other models?
Maybe a med-poly Lev 4 Frieza, Tien, or Dende. (yes a little dende to fight with :D)

Best answers
Omg awsome work Darksun ... all ur esf work really pwns actualy :D

I mean I was like "NO WAY" when you said you made those cool ref pics from that 1 pic :p

Best answers

Update. I decided to give him fingers (even though it will raise the poly count and esf doesn't support them, so that people can use this for Q3 or HL2 or whatever..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*drools*
that is the best krillin model i have ever seen, how much has adding the fingers effected teh poly count?

Best answers
a lot. around 150 polys per hand.:( I could lower it, but then you get the triangle hands.. pointless. for people who want a lower poly version you'll have to wait for Smo to trim it down. I made this with the intention of being detailed.

Best answers
I gave you my crits on aim, so all I can say now is that its lookin great and I hope it turns out perfect :D

Best answers
Ok, I think I'm doing this next:

It's just too freekin cool. Need to find a way to do the cape, looks too awesome to just leave out..

Best answers
Ah, buu saga tien, thats one of my favorites, he just comes in and kicks buu's ass for a bit and gives goku and gohan enough time to do whatever lol. Anyway, get on aim dark so we can talk about it lol.

Best answers
Darksun = my god. If you need any videos or references of Tien, just holla at me. ;)

Best answers
hehe, well Tien, you can help by listing all of tien's moves and who would be the best person to replace with him.
All I know is:
Dodonpa
Ki-Ko-Ho
Solar Flare

then theres 12 eyes but you can't really use that in this game.

If you can get me Buu saga pics from the manga that would rock.

Best answers
Bukujutsu/Fly: Obviously just flying.
Dodonpa/Dodon Cannon: A blast he shoots from one finger which explodes upon impact.
Haikyuken/Volley Ball Technique: Tien hits his enemy around like a volleyball in a series of blows.
Hanegaeshi Kamehameha: A technique that redirects a Kamehameha.
Kamehameha: He uses this move exclusively in DB.
Kiakeshi: This technique is used simply by yelling really loud which disperses weaker Ki attacks.
Kikoho/Tri-beam: Tien's signature attack. We could replace Krillins Scatter Beam thing or Trunks Finishing Buster for Tiens Kikoho.
Konsegan: This attack is a ki blast shot from his third eye.
Shinnoken/12 eyes: Split form.. cant be used.
Shiyoken/"4 arms": Tenshinhan sprouts out an extra set of arms from the shoulders. Makes him stronger and faster.
Taiyoken/Solar Flare: Blinding attack.

I'll look for some pics tommorow after school. Never came across a Tien magna pic from the Buu Saga, but i'll hopefully find one. BTW, i can make a soundpack for this model. And i'm pretty sure Krillin would be our best choice. He has the Scatter Beam(which could replace the Kikoho), Solar Flare, and the Kamehameha. And in Movie 9, when Tien faces Trunks in the tournament, he launches a disk like attack, which resembles the destructo disk :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*me models tien*

hey darksun if you dont do it i will... i like tgiccarelli skins ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom