Unlocked Potential Kuririn WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice dude! thank god, i thought esf would die of modellers. just asking, is it ok if i do a reskin of this sometime for a portofolio?

Best answers
Off-Topic : Stay On-Topic lol....
ON-Topic: nice danm model, hes head is a little bit too forward but good job, iceman u could start doing ur own kurririn (krillin) model, cause from all ur models, it looks like u could make a good one:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh dont put iceman in darksun's thread.. and krillin belongs to darksun now so i wont do a model of him.. besides i dont want it to turn into a whole competition thing because darksun would crush me

Best answers
Kuririn belongs to Akira Toriama not me! :D
Anyone can skin/whatever they want to this as long as they give proper credit. I questioned weather his ears were too big, but again, it's the Manga proportions. And since they fit the reference pic, (pretty much everything does), I figured.. keep it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i use milkshape, so just pm me with teh details =]

Best answers
darksan
this iz very good model? but why give to krillin the fingers? :) there is no need...

Best answers
I gave him fingers to add detail. Also, if someone ever wants to use this in a different Mod/Game (Q3, etc..) where it runs better, they will have fingers..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking very nice, but that back of the neck looks odd o_O. But maybe it is just the angle =]
Darksun said:
now to start mapping
I could help you with that :D

Best answers

Guh.. mapping prettymuch done.. need to redo the vest once I put the 2 halves together (since it's asymmetrical)

Best answers
very great job cant wait 4 realese i love all of youre models and skins

Best answers
Definatly a top-notch model Darksun, I'd be proud, your definatly up there with the big dogs, excellant model.

Best answers
Ah, There seems to be some small skretching a few places . I could help you with that , But it's nothing big . And btw, Did you use max to map it ? Cause the render dosen't seem to be max quality .

Best answers
No, it's milkshape, and if you are refferring to the legs/Belt, It's that way on purpose to save space on the map. I'd rather add detail in 1 dimension (x) and deal with the distortion, than add none.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks awesome! you are my idle :D. Can't wait till the final skin

Best answers
Great Model I was hoping that at some point Krillin from the Andriod/Cell saga would get done. Anyway, I did have one question. Are you going to do some reanimations on this Krillin?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Great model...love the fingers....wish that i could model like that...hope you do a tutorial in the future ...right now i am a fan of yours...g8 job hope it gets better with time...peace

Best answers

Gettin there. almost done with the head. Right now the skin is really high res. I will most likely cut the size in half for the final product.

I don't think I'm going to go for the same style as last time. since this model has much more detail and shape than the original krillin model, I am keeping this more of a Manga/Anime look instead of a high contrast, voluminous drawing. It will look a bit more like budokai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom