Unlocked Potential Kuririn WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its about time someone made a new Krillin:

Can you please add a new stance animation to him because the original one sucks!

Excellent model so far !

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kuririn is his un-dubbed name, and please don't go off topic for something as petty as that.

Best answers
Good stuff Darksun. I'm loving your work man! ;)
Finally, someone that actually knows something around here. I wouldn't mind trying to skin that baby, that is if you don't mind.

*Btw, I visited your homepage... AWSOME. You artistic skills are just.. wow. Love that animation too, god.. you're going to end up making hit t.v. anime's if you keep up the hard work.

Good luck with everything! :yes:

*CRITS*
I'm looking at the head and i'm seeing his forehead popping out a little too much. May be me, but it looks a little funky to me. That's all I can say right now, i'll have to see more later on. For now.. GJ! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks really good man :)

I think this is the first Krillin model made (not including others that use different models to replace Krillin). Is this going to be the transformation for your other Krillin?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude that's amazing!

🌠 Staff
Best answers
good job man, i like your style. its excellent.

i have to ask you though, you wouldnt mind if i used your drawing as a ref would you? i still have to make krillin for ghp <_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ure doing another krillin -__-;;?

anyway, i do the same with maps darksun - mirrored that is.

Best answers
@Mr Smo: Nope, he reskinned ESF's Kuririn model, now he's totally remaking it. :p

*On-Topic*
Updates? C'mon now.. you're killing me heah!!! ;)

Best answers
MyStiX said:
@Mr Smo: Nope, he reskinned ESF's Kuririn model, now he's totally remaking it. :p
*On-Topic*
Updates? C'mon now.. you're killing me heah!!! ;)
i think Smo was talking to God Gundam? i dunno, heh. Updates? I put this up Yesterday!

Dalte89 said:
Can you please add a new stance animation to him because the original one sucks!
I'm going to redo a bunch of his animations, many of them are really bland. But I'm definately not pooping on the animators work. If I had to do that many.. they'd look like crap.

sam miller said:
kurrin? ITS KRILLIN!!!
I'm going by the Manga/Original Japanese. Kuririn is a more acurate way to pronouce his name. no biggie.

Party Boy said:
Your doing it again, Darksun! Making another FANTASTIC model. Keep it up. Maybe after this model you should take requests... lol
Just so anyone who reads this knows... I WILL NOT, EVER, DO REQUESTS. thanks :D

MyStiX said:
I'm looking at the head and i'm seeing his forehead popping out a little too much. May be me, but it looks a little funky to me. That's all I can say right now, i'll have to see more later on. For now.. GJ!
About his head= I've noticed that Kuririn's proportions (especialy his head) are different in the Manga and the Anime and I had to decide which I wanted to use. To stay true to Akira Toriyam's work, I decided to stick with the Manga proportions. That's why the image I used for reference was by Toriyama.

Anyone can re-skin it once it's done. And I suppose you can use my reference pics.

Best answers
Darksun said:
i think Smo was talking to God Gundam? i dunno, heh. Updates? I put this up Yesterday!
Oh... :p
Well then, yeah, I guess you can stay true to Toriyama. Then again, this based on the anime, not the manga. But it doesn't really matter, it still looks awsome.
Yah, I guess you did just put this up yesterday, I just thought you would have updates by now, since I was assuming that this is a piece of cake for you, and that it wouldn't take long for you to post a couple of updates here and there. ;)
Since it seems as though you're taking your time, take all the time you want. Last thing we want is a rushed up model/skin. :rolleyes:

Good luck with this Kuririn model, hopefully you can have a skinning competition to go along with it.

*I'm sure Mr Smo and Metro will be the first ones to participate. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
doubt metro will =] but i might do this one last dbz skin.

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
That looks really good man :)

I think this is the first Krillin model made (not including others that use different models to replace Krillin). Is this going to be the transformation for your other Krillin?
You know.. I'm not sure... I might just replace both of the Krillin models with this one. Or some how modify this one a little to make the Mystic/Super/U.P. i dunno... I have several Ideas:

1) Use current reskin Krillin For the normal Krillin and Use this model for the "Super Krillin".
2) Use this Model for the Normal Krillin and:
  • Make a version of this one with some kind of Aura
  • Make a Sayan Armour version (probably not)
  • Use this one for both forms. (no difference)

I dunno o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom