Trunks (Normal & SSJ), and Goku (Normal & SSJ)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish you had higher resolution wallpapers. I would use them then...

First of all, i have to say, nice to meet you NeD.

Second, i would like to say that those are AMAZING. They're just so inspiring... makes me want to try and get to your level with repeated practice, they have to be the most perfect trunks and goku models i've seen. You captured their facial features and clothes perfectly.

Best answers
why do you show them only now?why not earlier?

its a great job you did there they look very very nice.i love that trunks model.wow there even some wallpapers i havent seen yet^^wow i hope those auras look like that ingame only with abit less opacity.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well duh Chris, hes the legendary modeler and skinner.

Best answers
those are probably the BEST trunks and goku models in the entire dbz mod world

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow....just....wow......Trunks looks so.....wow.....and Goku.......goodness gracious, great balls of fire.......Those are the best models I've ever seen. Are you planning on re-doing the rest of the sos models? The vegeta really needs a makeover.

Best answers
Haha way to go . They look hilarious . I can't wait to see most of the replies you'll get in this thread .

Best answers
Omg Hi NeD :p, yeh those models are the pwn!! I love ur modeling and skinning style ^^ gj dude

Best answers
j0 NeD, nice to see you again :eek:
And, sexy models, as always

Whats the polycount for each model? And, do they all have moving mouth's? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the trunks is ok but danm those goku's pwn man all i can say is the goku's are the most acurate ones i have ever seen 'the goku with the red wallpaper gave me a flahback of the kaioken against vegeta :p'

NeD

Best answers
Hey Helly ;)

yea it's been a while since i did a dbz model, but i'm helping out on sos right now

Both trunks and goku have animatable mouths with teeth and such.

the polycount varies a bit depending on the version

Goku averages out at 2200 (between the normal and SSJ versions)

Trunks is about 2300 on average + another 180 for the sword and it's holster

:)

Best answers
If you made... A Trunks... With Long hair... May god beknowngst I would want your babies.

Best answers
Haven’t used this account in ages....

This thread is so childish, hehe, I love it.

Well about the models, they are pretty much the epitome of what I can imagine as possible for DBZ modeling. (even in many respects when compared to Bodukai's models) Not only that but what a lot of people here cannot appreciate is how well these models deform. Just in those relaxed poses, it's inspiring.
I'd like to see someone like Bobo or Mop do some anime (styled) models and skins but I figure this is as close as were going to get, heh.

Best answers
Nice, thats a pretty good polycount :eek:

Though, if you want an opinion, I think the detail on the arm for Goku is kinda dull. Though, its very different from your original dark style that you used with dbq :eek:

Best answers
Theres no point in even talking about Sos, yes the models are amazing i mean.. holy crap.. but thats all we'll see is pictures lol, it will never come out

vox

Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
Theres no point in even talking about Sos, yes the models are amazing i mean.. holy crap.. but thats all we'll see is pictures lol, it will never come out
because we just got 2 amazing new programmers and an almost complete source for a quake3 release around the corner?
yeah.. **** :p

not to mention ned's generosity buying the torque engine for us to port over to

Best answers
Tiger said:
If you made... A Trunks... With Long hair... May god beknowngst I would want your babies.
actually i believe he has. it was a while back when his site was up (i forget the url) but Ned's work is just so AMAZING! I love your models they are so awsome, any mod that has any of your models is just lucky to have them hehe, sorry to see that one mod fall that you were with (i dont remember the name but it had a sora and vegetto and everything) O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom