Torso and maybe FuLL BODY SOON Model! BY ME :P

Best answers
TryForce said:
But it really have a TOO HIGH POLYCOUNT!....

HELLO not for a game!!??!?!??!?! I ChAnged my mind!!! HIGH POLY SOON TO GO EVEN HIGHER WHEN I SMOOTH OVER MY MODEL! :p

There's ur SMOOOOTHED lol.. now MICRO POLY!!! MOUHAHAHAHA the more poly the merryer

Best answers
I'm not sure why, but I get the impression that the posterior stretches too far...I mean it seems anatomically correct but at a distance I just get that impression from looking at it.

Wait, I just got it. The start of the posterior from the back IS too high. I just used my body as an example by looking in the mirror. The waist begins at the bottom of the third set of abdomincal muscles, not the second. And at the top of the fourth set that strecthes into the pelvis, not the third. Take off ur shirt and look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean.

At least it works for me.

Aside from that small alteration...its an excellent model. Keep it up.

Best answers
I dono about that guy but thanks for the sugestion

Best answers
OK well I've had time to work on the model alot, and I'm now using it for a project at school... I'm eventualy going to put armour on him that can come off... and its gona be a cyborg type thing...

ANY WAY this is a render with the head of "Clive Owen" I dono if thats how u say his name.. ne way.. I've made everything from A to Z and the model is boned and posed in a swan dive position...

Cant really take many crits right now... if you got REALLY REALLY good ones go for it, but most of the body is going to be under some metal armour so remember if u cant see it no point fixing it... but ne way crits are welcome..

and no its not human anatomy its DBZ anatomy but real life style? lol

will be posting renders in a few days of the model progressing... ENJOY this for now..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model looks fine to me, i just hope u get the armor on him soon :]

Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
if u cant see it no point fixing it...
I have to disagree. You said his armor is going to come off, wich means that under his armor he might wear a piece of cloth, or he might actually be naked. :rolleyes: Then you will inevitably see any mistakes your mesh may contain. Wouldn't you be more satisfied if you would have a perfect body before aplying the armor? Especially if you are not modelling it for a game and plan on animating it. :]

Best answers
the armour will come off.. some day, but for my final project which is due next week.. I only have to make a single render with the armour on...

I'm getting marked on what you can see.. and u wont see the imperfections... only the niceness which will be shown!!! lol

I'm gona maybe fix in the future if I want to.. but only GOOOD crits , no bad ones please.. bad would be... "I dont like it.. fix it.."

and I dont plan on animating him any time soon.. and if I do, I'll paint wheight to the skin so it deforms properly.. but u probly dont know what I'm talking about

Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
I'll paint wheight to the skin so it deforms properly.. but u probly dont know what I'm talking about
You got that right... :laff: I ain't that advanced in Maya. Anyway, I didn't know the project was for next week so I don't think the model needs any more tweeks. It is good as it is. The sooner you complete it, the better, right? :rolleyes:

Best answers
and I dont plan on animating him any time soon.. and if I do, I'll paint wheight to the skin so it deforms properly.. but u probly dont know what I'm talking about
God I'd love a pressure sensitive tablet for doing that :)

Best answers
actualy painting wheight right onto the model is easyer with a mouse... the tablet is HORIBLE for that

Best answers
Really? I was having trouble removing all the weight from a part of a low poly model. But this is a bit off-topic. Great model by the way.

Best answers
if you want to take off the wheight.. I would sugest taking off ALL the wheight.. by Flooding the model... when ur in the paint wheigt section set ur value to 0 or -1 cant remember.. and just click FLOOD, FLOOD, FLOOD, FLOOD, untill the model is compleatly black.. then paint the wheight back on.. dont forget to set ur value back to 1.. or something.. my sugestion set the value at .25 so it doesnt paint SUPER wheight and nothing moves.. but yea.. and also ur brush size.. very very important lol GL

AND PS... on the model.. I'm having problems figuring out what I want to make it into.. and I've lost almost all interest in finishing it... so I've started to make a girl.. and we'll see what happens with that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom