Torso and maybe FuLL BODY SOON Model! BY ME :P

Best answers
Well I got tiered of seeing noob models, so I took a crack at it.. came out alright... Made in Maya.. dont know the poly count didnt look.. definetly going to smooth later for fun ^_^ besides that its ya.. that..

Cool ref me likey.. creds to ref maker.. sorry dont remember ur name dude.. gots a cool icon of guy with spikey mohawk.. go dude ^_^

enjoy

Best answers
yum indeed!!! looks very nice so far

still working on the sos model ?? :eek:

Best answers
teh sexiness...i have no crits really...but can ya finish it...looking forward to it and how many polies is it?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see DavidSkiwan's refs have paid off somewhat, but I aslo see someone in the future telling you that you've wasted a lot of polys

Best answers
working on sos..

dono how many polygons cause I cant remember how to check with maya..

and dont care if its a waist its easy to reduce with maya REALY EASY

but I rather smooth and make it higher :p

For sos? what character would look good for this model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any character without arms, legs and a head? :\

Best answers
this is just a base model.. it could be modeled into ne one.. so sugestions..

up to cell saga.. nothing after -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can only think of vegeta and tien, the others doesn't have this kind of boddy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe hwoarangs right, you have wasted a lot of polies, but, at least the flow is smooth and it looks well put together.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Gir and Hwo... .... also you just used maya ;) Maybe Lightwave is the easiest thingy? huh... or maybe 3dsm? ^^ Well i think lightwave 3d is teh easy and teh Best....

Btw. Maybe search for a tut on google to find out how to look for polys... or read the readme (dunno how it call in english) and there will be shure something to stant how to see the poly count (maybe a push of a key ^^)

Best answers
nice model and detail,and i think you should make a Tien out of it.

Best answers
To view a model's polycount in Maya go to Display-->Heads Up Display-->Polycount. :)
You activate it and you get a new area in your top left corner of your viewport that shows vertices, edges, faces, triangles(only in maya 6) and UV's. Next to that you have three separate columns: the left column shows the total number of components(vertices, edges, triangles etc.) visible in the viewport at any given time. The middle column shows how many components of any type you have for the selected object. The right column shows how many components of a specific type you have selected. For example: create a cube, go to vertex mode and select one vertex. Now the right column shows the value 1 on the vertex line. That's all you need to know about polycount in Maya. Good luck! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great stuff man, finally someone on the forum who knows how to use maya :D good to have you here man!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont remember Dave? Shame on you!
model's lookin good...keep workin on it..

Best answers
ya Maya is the easyest and best program for me to use right now cause

1. I get marks in school to do what I doo and its easy.. why u guys think I havnt modeled **** for the longest of time.. been doing Maya 3D 6.0 Unlimited classes...

and 2. cause its what they used to make Final Fantisy and other stuff.. so great prog.. easy to use for me

btw.. I know how to look for poly count.. just that I'm lazy to open and get it.. :p

I'll check once I've modeled the arms and legs...

only thing that make me cheesed is the fact that he's NAKED!!! lol

Best answers
double post but what ever..

UpDaTe! ^_^

he has legs.. they look off praportion maybe? but who knows.. DBZ legs VERY SHORT people! lol ne ways..

didnt make individual toes.. and still high ass poly cause I love detail!
and who ever said it would be a model for a game...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno, but something about the legs just don't seem right. Perhaps post a smooth render?

Best answers
very nice indeed, i must learn from you ^^. i think the problem with the legs is they are defined differently to the torso. the torso has exaggerated muscles a la DBZ whereas the legs appear to be more realistic instead. i guess bulk the legs out a little and it might be fixed?

i agree, a tien would be good to see since vegeta is seen so often.

Best answers
great stuff man, finally someone on the forum who knows how to use maya good to have you here man!
Thanks Gir! Btw, what software do you use to create your models?

As for your model, DBXME2, I made this drawover. I hope it'll help. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-._" .... <--- My new smile ^^

Ok,
I would say u done everything right (outa that shoarek shown you).
But it really have a TOO HIGH POLYCOUNT!.... and post a smooth render.. it´ll be better to crit.

(btw. i think Gir is using 3dsm [3d studio max 6 ]...as i know ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom