toast's cell wip

Best answers
howdy, havnt made a dbz model/skin since my first buu model, heres a perfect cell i made the past week using davidskiwan's drawings as my main ref (i already ask permission to post so dont worry about that) the model stands at 1400 triangles using 1 512x 512 skinmap, ill model the head when iam done skinning, i havnt worked on the model/skin for the past 2-3 days since i was busy with other things, ill probably post an update tommarow

only parts skinned is the purple/black armor parts/ the green stomach i was jus foolin around with gonna redo it, and also credits to davidskiwan for drawing such awesome refs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice man, but shrink the hands and round the shoulders a bit more, dont be afriad to use a little more polies on the shoulders.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice man, but be sure to take a look at this pic:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DING!

very nice :) although a lighter render would be nice

Best answers
wow, thats very nice dude, i like how the model is built looks very clean, the skin looks very realistic
good job

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks decent man...keep it up and i would be glad to see this model finished :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice, but the img is abit to dark..can u brighten it up and post another pic?

Best answers
heres an updated, added his spots and did some shading, having some troubles shading his muscles, since i dont know if perfect cell has different muscle anatomy then regular dbz characters, thanks for the feedback ill do model edits to the body like adding some more polies when iam done skinning, and thanks for that other ref dave

(i deleted the arms since they werent skinned yet and wouldnt go well with the pic, also skin is at 100% self illuminated in the render)

*edit* doh i now see some uv warping on his midsection, ill try to get that fixed sorry :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, there shud be a randomness to the size of em as well, and there should be less at the front, but more at the back ;) but its lookin good, i cant wait to see it done :)

XXX

Best answers
The wings look a tad to short, and as the others said the dots are to small and in far to big numbers, try to make it a bit like this:

Best answers
very very nice
but the little jewel at his crotch should be rounder
and same with the wings
VERY NICE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, how could i forget to tell yeah to make the wings much longer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

try a colour more like that :O and something like those spots 2, cept its 2 early in the morning for me 2 draw the properly

Best answers
thx for the drawovers and comments everyone, ill update it when i manage to get myself to stop procrastinating and finish my 2 research papers due in 2 days =*(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol smo can't get a warning...hes a moderator >.< and nice cell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom