Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddied with Chiaotzu

• Buddied with Yamcha and Chiaotzu

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki Blast Cannon = Tribeam, they changed the name (in Budokai) because Tribeam wasn't actually a beam, and Neo Ki Blast Cannon is still the same attack with continual shots.

I don't mind Kamehameha being learned via Third Eye instead of a given attack, in fact it would make more sense that way, but in ESF the transformations also represent points in the show (such as SSJ Vegeta magically learning BBA and FF) and Tien had mastered the Kamehameha after you see him meditating, so it works in that way too. I'm not particularly bothered as Tien has lots of cool attacks to keep him apart from the other characters, but if he had to learn Kamehameha, he would not have any steerable beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, genbeam I guess :S

Frieza has fingerlaser which more than compensates his lack of beam, plus Deathball to nuke maps, then again Tien would have Dodon Ray which is like SBC which is a good move, and Tribeam should rock like BBA...I don't know, it's dicey =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dodon ray will be more punch in a smaller area, cant have it work just like sbc. In other words you have to be more presice(sp?) with your aim with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dodompa Ray

Ki Blast Cannon

Split Form Thing... I read it somewhere up there.

Sigh... Kamehameha

Best answers
Hey guys, give it to me straight... Assuming a Yamcha model could be finished in the next couple of weeks or so, would there still be a chance of him making it as a buddy for Tien? I need a straight yes or no answer from the people in charge of O:T (nobody else) so that I know that if I make one it will be used. I don't wanna go to all the trouble only to find out that it's useless...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Tien does get a KameHame wave attack, it should be at the same speed as Vegeta's Final Flash in ESF, since he never actually learnt to control it properly. When he learnt it, he shot it directly at Goku, he couldnt manouver the beam.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very true... i agree with ness, wud add uniqueness too, i hope donpa is a little like fingerlazer, but an actual beam.... same speed as a ki blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare, I don't know what the point in those Gif's was, but that 'Ki Blast Cannon' is just a regular ki blast, the actual move involves Tien making a triangle with his hands in front of his face and looking through it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, Ki Blast Cannon, Tri Beam, Tri Blast, Shinkikoho are all the same attack under a pseudonym or Japanese translation. Neo Ki Blast Cannon is the same attack fired repeatedly.

Best answers
um how about this for moves

dodon ray = copy of sbc but quicker in charge and speed

super dodn ray for trans = fast charge mor epower but slow in speed

tri beam = staionary attack drains 20 hp per use but charge is fast

solar flare = blind enemies

split form = make one split form which fires what ever beam you fire at the same time making double team move

volley ball fist = a alternate melee combo if u got it selcet and do a combo it does this instead of the other one

i think these will do great

NORMAL

ki blast/rapid ki blast

ki beam/ball

dodon ray

solar flare

tri beam

volley ball fist

TRANS

ki blast/rapid ki blast

ki beam/ball

super dodon ray

solar flare

tri beam

volley ball fist

split form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd suggest reading the thread first,

Splitform - If Krillin can do it, so can Tien. If the team are going to implement it for one then the other should be easy, if not then the same applied for Tien.

Super Dodon Ray - Cyborg Tao's attack, not Tien's. Tien never used this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try and get some pics sometime soon, it's when the Z fighters are training on Kami's lookout for the battle against the Saiyans (Saiyan Saga).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres Krillin and Piccolo doing it, against Nappa. Tien does it in the Dragonball saga against an older Goku (late teens I assume)

Best answers
NOOOO!!! I can't see the pics!

BTW, I really hope you guys put Tien in the mod...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot Piccolo could do it too :O

Re-retry: If it gets added for Krillin and Piccolo then why not Tien?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom