• Buddied with Chiaotzu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddied with Yamcha and Chiaotzu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with all the ideas except for 2. I don't think he should start out with kamehameha, but gets a signature move from teh character that kills him or shoots him with it, if that one is possible.

As for meditation. Yeah it saves a lot of time so a new model isn't needed to be made, but meditation just seems like a cheap way of adding a transformation, like with Piccolo. Here are some of my ideas to go about the tranformation...

4 witches- Too tetious to animate, in my opinion and would cause som problems. Good idea tho

Meditation- :/, if this IS going to be the transformation, let it be unique, such as higher turbo ration, faster ki regain, less ki burn (i.e swooping, beams, teleporting), very short "near perfect" transformation

Buddy with Yamcha- This was the one I was rooting for, but I suppose only focusing on tein IS the main idea

Split-I don't remeber, but didn't tein break out into 4 different teins once? If so, he would have "spare selves" as a transformation, so if one is low on health, the next comes out.

Best answers
I don't think he should gain attacks that are used to kill him. Besides, he only gets Kamehameha after he transforms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you guys going to give Tien his Dodompa ray? Maybe as one of his attacks, you could switch to Turbo mode where you hold down shift-enter (or whatever the user binds it to) to power up and when you melee, you do more damage and you fly faster... lol, kind of like a trans, but.. idk. That could be his 4 arm sprout thing.

Best answers
Yes, he is getting the Dodon ray. And what's all this turbo shift-enter stuff about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3rd eye will be in unless the team themselves dont like it. But im thinking he shouldnt start with kame, but learn it with the 3rd eye like others, and gain it perm on trans.

And the buddy system with yamcha, well progress with tien only is kinda sluggish, so i dont think another model to do, animate, and find sounds for is a good idea.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
well progress with tien only is kinda sluggish
right, so get working guys XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Third Eye...you can't exactly take a screenshot of it because it's not an 'attack'. He makes a hand 'seal' and focuses his three eyes on it, then on the attack, then he returns the attack and he learns it. I guess it's supposed to be show how the Third Eye gives him this whole new aspect of extrasensory vision that no other fighter has, which allows him to master energy.

Here he is deflecting Yamcha's KHH back at him. In the next fight he uses the Kamehameha like anyone else at Jackie Chun/Roshi, as Jimesu said.

Best answers
Basically, Third eye = Sharingan
"my third eye see's all" ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok this is what I have so far as far as attacks will go.

Dodon Ray - Will act like an attached SBC, but with a fast charge and fast speed, similar to the SBC.

Tri-Beam - A projectile attack and probably Tien's strongest attack. Stationary charge.

Kamehameha - Learned after transforming to give a stronger beam to struggle with, like when Gohan learns Kamehameha and uses it over Masenko.

Solar Flare - Duh.

Third Eye - replaces blocking and when the block struggle wins in Tien's favor, he learns the attack.

is this all correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
ok this is what I have so far as far as attacks will go.

Dodon Ray - Will act like an attached SBC, but with a fast charge and fast speed, similar to the SBC.

Tri-Beam - A projectile attack and probably Tien's strongest attack. Stationary charge.

Kamehameha - Learned after transforming to give a stronger beam to struggle with, like when Gohan learns Kamehameha and uses it over Masenko.

Solar Flare - Duh.

Third Eye - replaces blocking and when the block struggle wins in Tien's favor, he learns the attack.

is this all correct?
Seems good, but remember, you dont need to sprite Kamehameha, or other moves since their already done.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The third eye should only be able to learn one attack, if an another attack is learned, the previous attack will be gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
The third eye should only be able to learn one attack, if an another attack is learned, the previous attack will be gone.
the way it wil work is, when Third Eye is used and successful, the learned ability replaces Third Eye slot, therefore he cannot learn another move untill he dies.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, even better. I See things are about to get serious. Can anyone of you tell me how much progress we have exactly ? Like stuff done, and stuff not done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well from what ive seen from everyone thats in it, i would roughly say we are at 60% with Tien. just need to choose the fittest model, and most likley we wount need a alternate(transed) model so that would speed things up. and also a animator, im still trying to figure out how to start editing an animation myself..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nooo, you're supposed to say 'It'll be done when it's done.', didn't they teach you anything in 'Founder' training? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well we like to keep people excited.

anyway, Dodon Ray will be easy to sprite since all it needs is a color change from your average attack. That can be done quickly. And I have macromedia flash so I'll make a NICE rotating tri-beam soon (I'll make different styles and have people vote on the one they like). once thats done, then the sprites should be finished.

So basically Dodon Ray = 90% done

Tri-Beam = 50% done

after that, all we need is a completed model and some animations, then we'll leave the coding to the team and we're all set.

Also, why give Tien kamehameha when he can just learn it with Third Eye?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Nooo, you're supposed to say 'It'll be done when it's done.', didn't they teach you anything in 'Founder' training? ;)
lol well its an update and to show that were actually putting dedication to it.
Logan289 said:
Also, why give Tien kamehameha when he can just learn it with Third Eye?
thats one of my debates right now... i havbe 2 ways of looking at it.

1. another move to give him when he transes instead of one (tribeam)

2. have him learn it though Third eye ability like the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think a triple beam attack would be pretty sweet.

Just drop kameha and give him ki blast cannon or whatever.

Make it a large 'ball' attack with high damage and low splash.

Less work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom