• Buddied with Chiaotzu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddied with Yamcha and Chiaotzu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see Yamcha and Choutzu being a necessary thing in regards to a transformation.

He can be just like Piccolo, make a sound effect, an aura animation, and raise his power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only possible reason i'd like to see Chiaotzu in is to get all of 'Earths Special Forces' into the game of the same name. He really was useless in the series, and I expect he'll be the same in the game too.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's right, sounds like you're wanting chiaotzu in the game just for the sake of having him. If you ask me, either come up with a use for him, or don't waste precious time (and you need all the time to get this ready for 1.3) on making a Chiaotzu.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hopefully , tien will have some good unique handy uses (that's what neds to be in the game more , stuff that's makes charcters unique in their own way)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I wouldn't mind hacing Yamcha in it...Give him more melee damge, via wolf fang fist, and Tien better ki managment, since he was the first to use Bukujutsu flight ( i think). Tri beam cost ki, once ki s depleted, then hp is the source. Spirit ball is controllable (but keep moving forward since it cant stan still) but has a basic melee affect when it collides with someone instead of blowing up.

As for Chiaotzu..I guess his telekenisis is a unique move or self destruction..but i don't see that fitting in with ESF's playing style.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
...What? Super-Ultimo-Throw-Chiaotzu-at-the-enemy-and-run...ATTACK!

Self destruct is out, so all he really has is the dodon wave, which Tien also has so he's pretty useless unless you can come up with some kind of use for him...Actually considering Guldo makes an appearance with Ginyu for an attack (Time Freeze) Chiaotzu has telekenetic powers that might be used in a similar fashion.

(Haha, this post turned from a Chiaotzu bash into a pretty decent thought.)
haha

u can make it soooooooo chiaotzu "freezes" the opponent for a second so tien can go up and bash the **** outta him :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or chiaotzu can be like a sticky grenade in halo.. once per life use. where he would hang on to someone and destroy them, and to keep it from being spammed its only one per life

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
or chiaotzu can be like a sticky grenade in halo.. once per life use. where he would hang on to someone and destroy them, and to keep it from being spammed its only one per life
To further continue this interesting idea, it would have a charge time, instead of your hands forming a beam, Tien would yell, "Choutzu!" and he'd eventually appear in your right hand. The left mouse would be a lock-on type attack, that only affected half your health, and the right click would basically be a one-hit-kill that moved like Frieza and Krillin's disc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it

But Tein is sick for using him that way :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or instead of tien yelling chaotzu, chaotzu will say, "tien, save yourself my love!" well not that but something in that nature =D so it seems NOBLE of chaotzu to sacrifice himself... =,) what a SPORT!

i like that idea synth

Best answers
imkongkong said:
or instead of tien yelling chaotzu, chaotzu will say, "tien, save yourself my love!"
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Chaoztu a sticky grenade? LoL. Give Tien a Chaotzu launcher! ;D
Buddy him with Yamcha. Give Yamcha Rogafufuken and his Homing Ball or whatever that is what he used.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
my vote is only fofr choutzu.....cuz i liked him and i already modeled yamcha once >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
But Tien is sick for using him that way :/
I don't particularly want to see Tien use Chiaotzu as an attack...it's not like he ever did in the show or anything. If he can't get in as a character then I say just keep it as Yamcha buddy, or Four Witches.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's a model for Tien out already but hasn't been skinned?

I can try and skin it for you guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out the Tien thread in the modelling section, we've got two strong models and the skinnings coming along well. If you want to skin it yourself then contact Eclipse or SSJ Toast...or just ask in that thread.

Sorry about the misleading thread names :p This one is suggestions for Tien (attacks, stats), the other one is for the development of Tien (models, skins)...etc...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didn't yamcha as i may recall have an attack simlar to spirit bomb or something along those lines

Best answers
Yeah, that was Spirit Ball. He giudes it with his fingers and it can change direction instantly. In the game, Spirit ball should be really maneuverable, like twice as maneuverable as beam attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom