• OMG NO U ARE DUMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
no no no.... heres wot it should be:

Goku- |Transformations|
SSJ tele while kamehmahe

USSJ strength gets multiplied by 2.5 speed goes up by 40

SSJ2 ChouKamehameha(blue beam red tint around the beam this will look nice)

SSJ3
Dragonfist (uppercut melee knock opponent away doing significat damage , have a sprite of an orange dragon around him.
ki drains at high rate while in ssj3
(lasts 30 secs b4 all ki is drained unless u recharge

Pls- start=500,000 (due to balance), ssj=1,250,000(due to actual pl of goku at transformation), ussj= 2,000,000 ssj2= 3,500,000, ssj3= 6,000,000 (due to balance)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegeta- |Transformations|

SSJ ussj ssj2
ff and bb 2.5x strength other galick gun (used in namek saga where he powered up energy in his aura , but he puts hands in front of him, longer charge white beam and much more powerful.

Pls-start= 600,000 ssj= 1,500,000 ussj=2,500,000 ssj2=3,500,000

ALL PLS ARE BASED ON BASE PL

Best answers
i think no transformations more if the only thing they do is more powerlvl, i do like different transformations with different pros and cons (like if goku uses ssj3 for a while he will be tired after that and be slower and with less pl)

but i think there are way too much transformations (and there shouldnt be attacks which do the same on 1 character but only stronger, just keep that to turbo and higher pl)

imo it aint about all that **** but about quick fighting where you need to make decisions fast and not all those options dont give much more difference in the gameplay (it would be slower with all this ****)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I'd like to add is that Cell's third and fourth forms should be much bigger PL boosts than SSJ2 or 3. Your list is decent, though I see nothing really different about it from other lists that have come before it.

Cell should have more techniques by his third form, and he should be one of the top 2 or 3 classes as far as power level is concerned by his final form. He has to work hard enough for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like any of this stuff. Too much unnecessary reparations. Sorry.

Best answers
the way they should do ssj3 goku is make it like when your flying.. you slowly drain ki.. that slow drain of ki actually becomes a pain in the ass later on.. :/

Best answers
draining your ki while ssj3 would be realy anoying. how bout this instead, after being ssj3 for awhile your pl starts to go down and after droping enough you revert back to normal.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
dual specialbeamcannon
.....i don't remember him ever doing that....i could be wrong but i have ever episode of DBZ on VCD...o_o

Best answers
ssj3 is a million higher than ssj2 up on there the only reason vegeta is stronger than goku is becuz he is much stronger than him. In the begging he was and if vegeta had ssj3 he would be 10x stronger than goku but... he never got ssj3 and hed look kinda fenky. but i like ur idea bout ssj3 burning up ki fast.
Actually, Vegeta is not stronger than Goku. Vegeta needed power to reach SSJ2 and when he received some of Majin's energy he turned SSJ2.
And Goku trained when the Buu saga came.

I'm not a fan of SSJ4 form though.
It'll be more cool if Goku has still SSJ hair in that form or his skin changes to the colour of his hair.

Best answers
Gohan and Goku are both the main characters of DBZ

If you recall, Toriyama was turning gohan into the easily recognizable main character until during the buu saga fan appeal made Toriyama change his plans and make goku be the hero of the saga

Gohan going mystic and then getting basically screwed was Akiras way of making Gohan being the victor over buu into leading into goku being the victor. If you notice, it all builds up to gohan, then suddenly change swing, its because fan appeal convinced Akira to change his plans mid-saga

Best answers
Although I dont agree with some of your statements, you put a lot of thought and effort into this post and it shows. You stayed very true to the series, but made changes to improve gameplay. Good job, and I hope the ESF Team takes note of this.

:yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
whyy are people thinking that ssj can come after mystic every1 knos once gohan went mystic he will never be able to become a supersaiyan again.Therefore mystic should be a permanent transformation and kaioken should be a move i think now cuz he does use it as ssj a lot and when u charge it u get a boost of power at the cost of a lot of ki so basically a second turbo helath shouldnt go down much maybe 5 hp every 10 seconds.

lol NONSENSE

Gohan goes ssj2 in gt, so what you smoking>

Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
whyy are people thinking that ssj can come after mystic every1 knos once gohan went mystic he will never be able to become a supersaiyan again.Therefore mystic should be a permanent transformation and kaioken should be a move i think now cuz :notice: he does use it as ssj a lot and when u charge it u get a boost of power at the cost of a lot of ki so basically a second turbo helath shouldnt go down much maybe 5 hp every 10 seconds.

goku doesn't use kaoken attack when he is ssj. He uses it before he turns ssj. King Kai taught him it. :yes:

Best answers
OK WHY THE HELL DID U POST THIS THIS CANT BE DONE YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL LIKE 2.0 to get this stuff. 4 TRANFORMATIONS!!! YOUR CRAZY you just said to much you overdid it way to much.. im sorry if im being mean its just that most of this is impossible especcialy the x2 kamehame ha y would the makers of the game make another kameha just for goku its pretty much a waste of time.....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
egh... this thread has become a real bother. it never quite died, but it kept getting brought up again. all the posts are pretty much spam or flame. in any case, the team already knows what characters and transformations they wish to include, and what attacks these characters will have...

--closed--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom