• I'd change most of the stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG NO U ARE DUMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Goku-
normal kaioken ssj ussj ssj2 ssj3
kamahemeha-all; spiritbomb-normal;x2 kamehameha*-kaioken and up; chou kamehameha-ssj2 and ssj3; dragonfist ssj3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegeta-
normal, ssj, ussj, ssj2
galickgun-normal; finalflash and bigbang-ssj; blast attack*-ussj;super bigbang*-ssj2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gohan-
normal ssj ssj2
sheildattack-normal; masenko-normal; kamehameha-ssj; chou kamehameha-ssj2

A.gohan-
normal, ssj, mystic, (powered)*
kamehameha masenko-normal
Trunks-
normal ssj ussj
burning attack*-normal; finishingbuster-ssj;sword-normal
piccolo-
norma,l take off weighted clothes, fuse with nail, fuse with kami
masenko specialbeamcannon-normal; eyelasers-weighted clothing off; fingerlaser-fused w/nail; dual specialbeamcannon*-fused w/kami; sattershot- fused w/kami
frieza-
normal first form ect u know the deal
deathbreath*-normal; fingerlaser-normal; eyselasers-2ndform and up; dual mutli-laser*-3rd form;disc-finalform deathball*-?
cell- all his 3 forms
kamehameha special beam cannon solarflare frieza attack-1st form; galickgun-2nd form; chou kamehameha 3rd form;regeneration-all forms
buu-fat, evil, super,fused with gotenks and gohan, kidbuu
bodypart attack*-1st form; rapidfire mouthblast*-1st form;cookie attack-1st form and superbuu only*; genocide-superbuu;kamehameha, specialbeam cannon, ghost kamikzae attack-absorbed gohan piccolo and gotenks form, splatter*-kidbuu
krillen-
gurus innerstrength thing and getting hair
kamehameha distructo disc-normal; scatterbeam-guru;multi-disc*-w/hair
Vegeta-start 600,000; ssj=1,500,000; ussj=2,500,000 2.5x multiplier; ssj2=3,000,000
Gohan-start=400,000; ssj=800,000; ssj2=2,000,000
A.gohan-start=750,000 ssj= 1,500,000; mystic= 2,500,000; mystic(powered)-4,000,000; mystic x2.5 multiplier powered= 1.5x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Picolo-start= 600,000; w.clothes=any time; w/nail=1,500,000;w/kami 2,000,000:kami=2xmultiplier
frieza-start=800,000;2nd form=1,700,000;3rd form= 2,500,000;finalform= 3,500,000; 100% form= 4,800,000:all 1.5x multiplier
cell-start=1,000,000; 2nd form=2,500,000;Finalform=3,500,000
all 1.5x multipliers
buu-start=1,500,000;2nd form 3,000,000;3rd= 4,000,000; 4th=5,000,000; kidbuu= 6,000,000

*are moves that i will now explain
*2x kamehameha- kaioken upgrade kamehameha(blue beam red tint 1.5x strength sucks up power 2x as fast great finisher)

*Blast attack- sticks hands in front of him and blasts(incredible long charge but can suck up all his ki great for sneak attacks)

*Super Bigbang-made up attack that would help(same amt of charge but a lot stronger)

*Mystic powered-In gt(so it prob shouldnt be in esf) but gohan is engulfed in flames them reveals him a second later and he is a lot stronger.

*dual sbc- holds 2 fingers out and fires 2 projectile special beam cannons

*deathball- was used by first and last form

*dual multilaser-sticks 2 fingers out and shoots strong lasers out like crazy SUPER CRAZY

*bodypart attaack*throw a slab of blubber at opponent

*splatter-charge up and splatter into zillions of pink blobs( you can move while you are splattered GREAT for sneak counter attacks)

*multi disc- no charge throw beams like crazy but you run outta ki fast

*everyone should have the chargeble kiball(primary fire is to charge quick charge like generic beam but its a projectile)
Edit:btw i feel like adding my melee idea in here basically when you press left click when u are close to an enemy you do normal punches and kicks like in the alpha except they cause the one getting hit to be temporarily immobalized so you can perform you neato combos that are in the show.If ya dont understand still heres a sitsuation: Goku approaches Vegeta then he swoopps at him instead of right clciking to knock him away Goku decides to combo him. In order for goku to do a combo he will have to press left click once to get of of swooping, next he will have to press it again to punch then he decides to punch again so he presses left click for a third time.After 4 punches he thinks hes done and then kicks him back with right click.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really despise your Gohan Transformation Idea... so ****ing retarted

Normal, SSJ, Mystic, Powered ? WTF is there even a SSJ2?

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
I really despise your Gohan Transformation Idea... so ****ing retarted

Normal, SSJ, Mystic, Powered ? WTF is there even a SSJ2?
Its good except:
Mystic is gohans Full power u cant power it up anymore so mystic powered?
Did gohan go ssj2 as adult? I cant remember there didnt seem to be any sparks when he was fighting dabura but oh well. Say there is then saiyaman, ssj, ssj2, mystic.
Also scrap kaoikan gokus got enough,
and Super Big Bang should be replaced by Super Final Flash,
and it works like this normal ssj current FF. Ussj Much longer charge time bigger Blast radius much stronger blast, Ssj2 charge time of gallit gun, attack in between ussj and ssj.
Now thats a good vegeta!

Best answers
if gohan can go mystic, then he should be able to go ss2

Best answers
Why mystic is not related to supersaiyan stages at all...
U know what would be cool tho?
Gohan Normal- Ssj(1,000,000) multiplierx2,ssj2 (10,000,000)multiplierx2, mystic 50,000,000 multiplier 1.5x. but make mystic a transformation like buus cause after he reaches mystic he cant go ssj anymore cause mystic is his ultimate power

Best answers
There's probly just one main reason why these ideas won't happen for many versions to come. It is: Models & Coding. I'm not so sure that the coding would be all too bad but the models and sprites would take 2 years. There's no reason for every character to have a at least 4 transformations.

Best answers
2 years? settle, half the models are already done by fans
and 4 transformations at least no 1 said that? Wtf are u talking about u negative arsehole? Coding wouldnt take very long at all...
U added nothing just shunned something that was ultimately going to come out in the final game anyway and if we dont discuss the best way to do it now then we wont get the best list of transformations and moves and multipliers when the time comes will we? So what was the point of ur post then?

Best answers
Umm even though half the models are already done by fans, does the team ever look at using fan based models?? I hope they do, it would save them alot of time, but im not sure? can a team member or someone more knowledgeable then me shed some light on this?

Best answers
yes yes please, as I do know that fan based models are all over the place and are very well made too if they did do that it would dramaticly improve the time between versions..I would even help

Best answers
whyy are people thinking that ssj can come after mystic every1 knos once gohan went mystic he will never be able to become a supersaiyan again.Therefore mystic should be a permanent transformation and kaioken should be a move i think now cuz he does use it as ssj a lot and when u charge it u get a boost of power at the cost of a lot of ki so basically a second turbo helath shouldnt go down much maybe 5 hp every 10 seconds.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Why mystic is not related to supersaiyan stages at all...
U know what would be cool tho?
Gohan Normal- Ssj(1,000,000) multiplierx2,ssj2 (10,000,000)multiplierx2, mystic 50,000,000 multiplier 1.5x. but make mystic a transformation like buus cause after he reaches mystic he cant go ssj anymore cause mystic is his ultimate power
thats what i said

Best answers
They are all good.
except the kaokan.
goku's power level at mo is fine when kaokan it should got to 1.2 mill but last 30 secs or summit.

and the guy who said scrap goku's kaokan. he has plenty.

if theres one thing i find wrong with esf is the amount of moves goku has.

GOKU is the MAIN character in dbz all the way through but at the mo he has the least amount of moves available to him than any of the other chracters in the game.

this isnt offensive to esf team game rocks but goku doesnt have eneough. if anything he should have more than the others.

at the mo he has

normal:

Spirit bomb and kamehamahe

SSJ:

Kamehameha and teleport while firing.

so basically he has kamahamehe yes its a good idea to have his ability to transport when firing but i wouldnt class it as an extra move for him. more of a skill.

when im ssj goku the only move you have is kamahamahe thats strong.

HE NEEDS MORE!!

yes he is now getting another spirit bomb and kamehameha

but they arnt to different to the moves he has now.

give him KAokan and the moves for ssj3

he needs more!!

Best answers
I myself love goku i use only him but i think with the new moves he'll have the most but i dont think it shoiuld be like that buu and cell will prob end up with the most but i'd like to see vegeta with more moves for example his ring move that he used to pin goku against a mountain. But most of all if your gunna do anything you HAVE to give goku kaioken i mean for godsakes its one of his most used if not THE most used signature attacks/techniques in the game. Whether its a transformation :( or a attack :) it should be in. Other than kaioken there should be the chargeable kiball.Thats all.

Best answers
Vegeta
Normal-ssj-supervegeta(slight boost in speed good boost in power)-ssj2
Thats 3 transformations and since supervegeta is only half thats a multiplier of x6
Goku
Normal-Kaoiken-Ssj-Ssj2-Ssj3
that is a multiplier of 12.
Or if u give kaiken a 2 multiplier it is 16.
so this situation would occur vegeta and goku would stare at each other across a battle torn land with equal powerlevels. At Normal they each have 50,000,000
after fully powering up vegeta would have 300,000,000 but whats this goku is 800,000,000 so simply through transformations hes gained 500,000,000 on vegeta even tho they have same base pls.
Do u think? That would totally **** the game up!
Wheras if goku had
Normal- Ssj-Ssj2-Ssj3
then fully transformed he would be 400,000,000 and thats a lot better. If u think about it gokus transformations are always gonna be the strongest... i dont know how they are gonna balance it if they are gonna give goku ssj3 good moves like they are talking about and not many new moves for everyone else...
even im gonna have to go goku and i hate the guy, cause hell be so strong have the cool looking ssj3, some of the best techniques and incredible speed and hp.
The only way would be to give vegeta a Super Final Flash, Super Quick loading but incredibly strong.
but kaoiken is NOT what it needs...\;/ fool

Best answers
well if u read i said no kaioken shouldnt be transformation should be a move added later and if they didnt give ussj to goku;goku and vegeta would end up with same transformations, but.... who would be able to fight buu? Every1 complains about goku when buu will prob end up with most of the transformations.

Best answers
I think they should all have the same trainsform number....all 3...
i think that those who don't have 3 should have somthing just change on them(Like krillin gets hair, i liked that)
And hi wyatt:) and check your p.m's....they are full man:)

Best answers
Wy you must the PL's more balanced? Goku SSJ3 the same PL as Vegeta SSJ2? No I think not!

Idea;

SSJ3 Goku is a form that is hard to handle. Goku can be SSJ3 for a short time. He will eventuely go normal..or he must decend to SSJ or maybe SSJ2 in time. He can't get back to SSJ3 for a period of time.

Not balancing PL's but give limitations that are present in a SSJ form. Or give advantages to for example Trunks. His maxs is USSJ. His attacks could be made more powefull then gohan's attacks in SSJ2.

Just an idea....no flaming pls only comments

Best answers
ssj3 is a million higher than ssj2 up on there the only reason vegeta is stronger than goku is becuz he is much stronger than him. In the begging he was and if vegeta had ssj3 he would be 10x stronger than goku but... he never got ssj3 and hed look kinda fenky. but i like ur idea bout ssj3 burning up ki fast.

Best answers
Thx.....if SSJ3 Goku is almost drained in KI he will become normal again and wont be ably to go SSJ3 in a while.

The only way to not get normal is to decent to SSJ or SSJ2 in time. SSJ will have no drain anymore and SSJ2 a little drain. If you start of with SSJ then SSJ2 maybe you have no drain (thats optional)

This is a way that SSJ3 will not rule all the time and will give other players more changes.

But DONT balance powerlevels!

Best answers
when he runs outta ki as ssj3 he should be ssj2 with half the amount of ki that so if hes fighting vegeta ssj2 if he gets kicked he wont die instantly. Another idea is frieza had a slice thingy where he slice namek almost in half it was pretty cool. A way it could work in esf is that u charge it up for say about 3-5 and would launch a projectile in a shape like this "\" and would inflict like 70 damage to sum1 the same pl as him,or could instanly kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom