The 7,497th Annual ESF Tournament

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hyb still has you beat in years.

Best answers
The best players that I know of are: Trex, Revan, Okazaki aka ESFn00b, twigsnapper (I have no clue who this actually is) and Sub - in no particular order. I know Sailent is good but I've only seen him play once and I've yet to see anything from Ice-X. I honestly believe Trex is the best ESF player in America but he didn't particpate in the tournament. I wish this tournament would proceed to some degree so I could put the fights up on youtube and show people some of the top tier players at the moment.

@ Renyori's comment; There may be many scripters currently - I honestly couldn't tell you but from my time of being active within the 1.2.3 community I've come acrossed, seemingly, all pros with many years of experience. 1.2.3 doesn't have that many players but I know that on Sundays there are get togethers, like an unofficial 1v1 tournament mostly run by werty and trex if I'm not mistaken.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The best players that I know of are: Trex, Revan, Okazaki aka ESFn00b, twigsnapper (I have no clue who this actually is) and Sub - in no particular order. I know Sailent is good but I've only seen him play once and I've yet to see anything from Ice-X. I honestly believe Trex is the best ESF player in America but he didn't particpate in the tournament. I wish this tournament would proceed to some degree so I could put the fights up on youtube and show people some of the top tier players at the moment.
Trex is from Canada... "North American Continent"
Just sayin'

haha twigsnapper... got to love aliases huh?

Best answers
I'm not joking or mistaken when I say I think Trex is the best player in America (North and South America).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i guess... I must end that question
finishing my business with trex

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revan, you can be the best out of the 4 people that still play this game! You're so close, I believe in you!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just think of all the accolades and praise you'll receive!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What have you been up to, besides enforcing the sanctions and embargo in place to keep me from saying I was ever in ape?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey guys, will there ever be a 7,498th ESF Tournament?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and like the 7497 before it, it will result in a loss for Revan.

Don't let em get you down, tiger! You have the spirit of a true warrior as evidenced by your inability to give ground on a forum dedicated to dbz and populated by 13 year olds!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oooh, I want to fight in the next tournament. I'll get *****-slapped from the real players, but it's all good! If I can stand up against those pesky little 13 year olds on the forums here, anythings possible.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yes, and like the 7497 before it, it will result in a loss for Revan.

Don't let em get you down, tiger! You have the spirit of a true warrior as evidenced by your inability to give ground on a forum dedicated to dbz and populated by 13 year olds!
13 AND A HALF[/bb] gawd u r so dum like al old ppl lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp guess we gotta ban him from future tournaments. Well shit.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just force him to do the alias thing. People can't be trusted. I bet you if you were to ask him if he scripts, he'd tell you flat out that he would never, but here we have this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, he scripts and Sub still beat that ass.

Revan must feel like the world's biggest piece of shit failure there ever was, is or ever will be.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He beat me the last time we played, but it's not about me vs him, it's about integrity.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And modest, too!

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Lmao, I guess some people must cheat to be the #1 of the 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom