Team Fortress 2 :: Sniper Update

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, I can never understand it. Valve does nothing but produce quality results every time they set themselves to do something. The only true failure they've ever had was Half Life Source, at least in my book. It's just asinine! I remember it as far back as the Pyro update. "Oh, the Pyro is gonna be overpowered now, look at that flare gun, Pyros aren't supposed to be able to do anything at long range!"

And what hapenned? Now the Backburner, Flare Gun, airblast and Axtinguisher are all familiar items that integrated into the game and only improved the class in the areas it wasn't supposed to be having trouble in, or else was at too much of a disadvantage to be balanced. God, people shouted bloody murder over the Sandman and the FAN. "Stun ubers? wtf??" "The new Scout gun is overpowered!!" And guess what? Once you actually had the chance to USE it in the game, you realized the FAN's small clip size and longer reload compensated for it's high power, and of course, that's if you can use it properly, seeing how hard it can be to make a direct hit on anything when you're moving at Scout speed.

Point is, by now EVERYONE who plays TF2 should realize Valve knows what they're doing. They discussed what the class's biggest problems were and found an elegant way of solving it. For the Sniper, it seems it's problems were it's lack of offensive capability, forcing anyone playing the class to camp at base unless they were good enough with the SMG and Kukri to attempt "battle-Sniper" (fixed by the Huntsman, hopefully), it's inherent Spy vulnerability (the Razorback), and it's apparent lack of teamwork capability, (which the Jarate's buffs and debuffs fixes, especially since squads will love to have someone on the team that's packing a cannon, able to douse them when aflame, able to reveal spies, and give certain enemies a 35% defense debuff.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only thing I don't understand why they used "piss" for their new unlockable >_>.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't get it, is he like the snipers flying bullet or what?
He's flying the arrow if you look closely below him.. The idea is the fire away a heavy to him ^^_, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom