Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My post on the steam forums regarding 2fort:
The problem is that usually the snipers are being protected by sentries at the bottom levels. The back stab is the only quickest way to kill the sniper before getting shut down by the sentry. If you try to kill him with a revolver, the only way to kill him is to get a crit shot or from a small distance if you are lucky if the sentries are just behind the walls outside their proximity to kill you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whole sniper update was april fools. I mean come on, a bow? The spy update is so sneaky that everyone thought it would be the sniper update

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So the sniper update was really a fake you think? :(, drats. Really wanted to have 2 updates, that would be awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i belive that we will have 2 update, i want belive XD
i read this in the tf2 forum

The Razorback is a beautiful hand-carved tribal shield, built using indigenous techniques p♥♥♥ed from father to son since before recorded time. Sometimes the old ways really are the best ways. And after using the Razorback in the field, we quickly discovered this was not one of those times.

All the tribal craftsmanship in the world, it turns out, cannot stop a modern butter knife. So we taped a car battery to it. Sure, the added weight of the redesigned Razorback’ll slow you down a little. But any poor sap dumb enough to backstab you while you’re sporting one is getting a surprise to the tune of 10,000 volts. Plus, if they want to stab you again, they’ll have to wait until their knife cools down. Which is lucky for you, since the Razorback collapses into a million finely crafted pieces after a single stab.
If you piece all of those letters together it forms the sentence:
The sniper is actually a spy

Coincidence, or have I uncovered one of the greatest mysteries man has yet come across?

I think it is settled, Valve is fooling us all into thinking that this is a sniper update when in fact the update is for the spy. Conspiracy settled.

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Quite awesome I must say. This makes up for the shield for sure! ^_^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sniper update (shield) vs spy update (watchs)
Exactly, even if you get hit by the sniper when your backstab fails, your "fake death" will cover it up.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So far, I still think its a guy. The voices are male at least in my opinion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom