Team Fortress 2 Medic / Gold Rush Released + Exploit!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, the Medic Achievements and Goldrush has been released like 12 hours ago. And just within a few hours, someone already found an exploit to use to unlock every single achievement of the new medic weapons. Of course, Valve is familiar with them and all stats will be possible reset.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still haven't been reset pwned. But man, this has just been a disaster. Haven't seen worse gameplay in ages. So many medics who have no farking idea what they're doing. I've burned to death many times now screaming for a medic with 3 of them just hanging out healing heavies and soldiers.

Best answers
I believe only those who are suspected of cheating had their achievements reset, i still have my. I'm an ok medic, but what i'm really waiting for is the pyro, scout, and spy achievements/unlockables. So far i only have the blutsauger but it sure is fun.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, but I did cheat with console commands to get it and I still have everything :) Still, bad, bad idea. I hope valve has learned their lesson. New content good. Unlockables bad.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I want those valueless cruise points!"

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hi.
Yesterday, we reset your Medic achievements because we mistakenly believed you had hacked around the system to get them. Today we discovered a bug in our code that resulted in you being incorrectly flagged as cheating. As a result, I'm emailing you to apologize for our error, and to let you know that we've decided to award you the full set of Medic achievements.
Have fun with the Ubersaw,
Lovely ^_^.

Best answers
Lovely ^_^.
Lucky bastard, :D. I only have a 18 achievements at the moment. Fortunately the "OMG MUST GET THE ACC/WEAPONS" phase is gone. So now i'm only playing medic when it feel like it's usefull ( In other words when there isn't 12000 medics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom