Superman vs Silver surfer topic

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Superman has the ability of reproducing his energy from the red star sun. Silver surfer has unlimited ability to take powers, healing, lifting heavy objects, teleports from a long distance and stopping a powerful disaster like he did in the "Rise of the silver surfer" the movie.

Silver is 100% stronger than superman, Superman is too. They both had the strategy to defeat one enemy and the other.

Amazing huh? :)

Uh, anybody has their own opinion or a fact?

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't understand a single thing you said other than they're fighting. What are the parameters of this fight?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Didn't really understand what you said.

But Surfer would probably win, if there's no character induced stupidity.

Unless you're talking about the Movie SS, that one loses badly.

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think... I think he is saying that, Sups has been powered up by the red sun.. but SS is 100% stronger then Sups. However, because of the red sun, Sups is also 100% stronger then himself? So.. why not just say SS vs red sun powered Sups? Also, something about them knowing the fight was coming so they would both have time to plan an attack? idk, I'm just taking shots in the dark now.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think i have a broken language problem... Sorry. :( But just give me the fact or an opinion so people can understand what you guys are talking about. I will remain silent for now on.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
we understand English isn't your first language. We're just trying to find out what the rules of the fight are so it can be discussed.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, my mom and my dad were born in Jamaica, i am born in Canada, they speak patois, i speak English so. I think i must be mixed up by Languages.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know SS has nothing on Supes

I don't know a lot about SS but I can't see him doing anything Superman can't do, Especially if he's removed from his surfboard

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Surfer would just absorb all of Superman's energy, leaving him about equal with a 13 year old girl.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Removing him from his board won't really do anything, he can fly without it. He uses it as a weapon once in awhile, that's about it.

Silver Surfer is atleast as fast as Supes since he's a herald, Galactus basically made him to scout out planets for him. He's gone well over a hundred thousand times the speed of light, crossing galaxies in seconds, and has the durability to take hits from Supes. He's Galactus' first official herald and I believe he gave him the most Power Cosmic. Three powers that would benefit him most against Supes is his cosmic awareness, matter manipulation, and energy absorption. With cosmic awareness he was able to detect Gladiators (basically a Superman clone) radiation weakness instantly, and was able to create that same radiation. With matter manipulation, he was able to evolve lifeforms on an entire planetwide scale, create basically anything he wanted, like turn sand into kryptonite, and alter species; with a gesture he was able to turn off the x-gene in mutants, disabling their powers. With energy absorption he was able to absorb all the gamma from Hulk and turn him into regular Banner.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh I see

So Superman is "Lke a god"

Silver Surfer is "Basically God"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's kinda like "God's emissary".

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Here's a tier list

Street level: Daredevil, Batman, Punisher, Elektra, etc

Low MetaHuman: Spiderman, Deadpool, Wolverine, etc

High MetaHuman: Iron Man, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Sinister, etc

Low Heralds: Nova, Mar-Vell,Vulcan, Starman, Super Skrull, etc

Mid Heralds: Loki, Nate Grey, Terrax, Hyperion, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc

High Heralds: Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Superman, Stardust, etc

Transcendants: Thanos, Adam Warlock, Photon Genis Vell, etc

Skyfathers: Odin, Zeus, Vishnu, Osiris etc

Elder Gods: Gaea, Oshtur, Chthon, Agamotto, etc

Cube Beings: MM, Beyonder, Kosmos, Kubik, etc

Celestials: Arishem, Tiamut, Exitar, Ashema, etc

Abstracts: Death, Eternity, Infinity, Full-Powered Galactus, Oblivion, etc

Nigh Omnipotent: Living Tribual

Omnipotent: The One Above All

They both qualify as being a herald of Galactus. Or as Zeo said, a "God's emissary".

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is Iron Man not the same level as Batman?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Because Batman is only peak human level. If Iron Man and Batman were to appear infront of eachother and fight. Batman would get destroyed almost instantly, his martial arts isn't going to save him.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok that's fair enough

But I personally think, Spiderman Deadpool and Wolverine would hold their own or even win a fight against Iron Man

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Spiderman would stand the best chance vs Iron Man out of the 3, and during Civil War, Iron Man almost killed Spiderman without effort, even when Spiderman had a suit upgrade.

Iron Man is faster (and he can fly). Just his strength in the suit hes lifted well over 100 tons. With his arsenal of weapons he can level an entire city block with ease.

None of the 3 can do anything remotely close to that. Spiderman can lift about 5 tons I believe? The other 2 lift less and are slower than Spidey

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine at least has low level invincibility.

Sure he lacks flights or projectiles but if he were to ambush Iron Man wouldn't that be the end of it?

Deadpool is in the same grey area isn't he (without the skeleton), strong healing ability but he shoots guns too.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Both Deadpool and Wolverine are basically immortal, but they can both be knocked out and locked up. Wolverine has been KO'd a number of times, Spiderman has even done it. Deadpools regular weapons won't break Iron Mans armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom