Superman vs Silver surfer topic

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both Deadpool and Wolverine are basically immortal, but they can both be knocked out and locked up. Wolverine has been KO'd a number of times, Spiderman has even done it. Deadpools regular weapons won't break Iron Mans armor.

Not to mention that Hulk literally made Wolverine incapable of fighting for months by ripping him in half and throwing his legs across the world.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
where does Flash end up on that scale?
Not entirely sure as I don't read too much DC, though Wally West should be in Herald range.

Deathshot said:
Not to mention that Hulk literally made Wolverine incapable of fighting for months by ripping him in half and throwing his legs across the world.
Lol I remember reading that, though it took place in Earth-1610 and not 616.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not entirely sure as I don't read too much DC, though Wally West should be in Herald range.

Lol I remember reading that, though it took place in Earth-1610 and not 616.

Still possible. I mean... It is Hulk.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Then all that we can assume is that Goku is stronger than everyone else. :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Then all that we can assume is that Goku is stronger than everyone else. :smile:
1314029819767.png

Removing him from his board won't really do anything, he can fly without it. He uses it as a weapon once in awhile, that's about it.

Silver Surfer is atleast as fast as Supes since he's a herald, Galactus basically made him to scout out planets for him. He's gone well over a hundred thousand times the speed of light, crossing galaxies in seconds, and has the durability to take hits from Supes. He's Galactus' first official herald and I believe he gave him the most Power Cosmic. Three powers that would benefit him most against Supes is his cosmic awareness, matter manipulation, and energy absorption. With cosmic awareness he was able to detect Gladiators (basically a Superman clone) radiation weakness instantly, and was able to create that same radiation. With matter manipulation, he was able to evolve lifeforms on an entire planetwide scale, create basically anything he wanted, like turn sand into kryptonite, and alter species; with a gesture he was able to turn off the x-gene in mutants, disabling their powers. With energy absorption he was able to absorb all the gamma from Hulk and turn him into regular Banner.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a tier list

Street level: Daredevil, Batman, Punisher, Elektra, etc

Low MetaHuman: Spiderman, Deadpool, Wolverine, etc

High MetaHuman: Iron Man, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Sinister, etc

Low Heralds: Nova, Mar-Vell,Vulcan, Starman, Super Skrull, etc

Mid Heralds: Loki, Nate Grey, Terrax, Hyperion, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc

High Heralds: Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Superman, Stardust, etc

Transcendants: Thanos, Adam Warlock, Photon Genis Vell, etc

Skyfathers: Odin, Zeus, Vishnu, Osiris etc

Elder Gods: Gaea, Oshtur, Chthon, Agamotto, etc

Cube Beings: MM, Beyonder, Kosmos, Kubik, etc

Celestials: Arishem, Tiamut, Exitar, Ashema, etc

Abstracts: Death, Eternity, Infinity, Full-Powered Galactus, Oblivion, etc

Nigh Omnipotent: Living Tribual

Omnipotent: The One Above All

They both qualify as being a herald of Galactus. Or as Zeo said, a "God's emissary".
Out of curiosity, where would a character like Apocalypse rank on this chart?

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you do know both of them wont meet each other due both are in 2 different universe /marvel and dc also superman would win silver surfer had in the comics something to stop galaktus from destroying the earth wich he used a device for galaktus didnt died tough spider-man was the one who last beated him with the black suit in the amazing spider-man comics and in the secound time with the power of enigma ,not everything showed in the movie is taken out from comics spider-man fought him at the secret wars saga first time but it was a dream tough
hulk and daredevil where the once who fought him at first time after silver surfer

p.s mysterio once tricked spidey out with an illusion where he fought galactus when he eated the battleworld and symbiote planet at once and bounded venom symbiote with him http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72188/1322827-galactus_super.jpg tough spidey fought him at his dreams (not in secret war) he would not have a chance against him superman would but as we know galactus cant die

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I am more scared of this than that for some reason.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Couldn't really understand you filipe. But no, Superman wouldn't win, as I have explained earlier. Spiderman taking on Surfer/ Supes, let alone Galactus is laughable. The symbiote wouldn't do anything to Galactus.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it happened in comics tough it was a dream from spidey in secret war

silver surfer didnt not beated galactus he used device as in showed in comic to get rid of galactus while giving his own life

none of them would beat galactus anyway galactus can ressurect himself like he did when he fought hulk and daredevil

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Keyword: Dream.

No one ever said Silver Surfer beat Galactus.

Galactus never fought Hulk or Daredevil. Nor would he bother fighting them, he would just send one of his heralds to dispatch them.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know what you're talking about. That scan is from Marvel: The End, when Thanos becomes powered by the Heart of the Infinite and becomes supreme, they're fighting Thanos.. Justice League is from DC. In Beyonder's secret war, Galactus didn't fight anyone but Beyonder himself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oh im sorry i just bring up some minutes reading ma old comics from the amazing spider-man and fantastic four again you are right hulk only fought some henchmans but still in the secret war spiderman fought him at mysterios illusion xd

and to be ontopic again
none of them can beat galactus neither superman or silver surfer even if they kill him he can ressurect himself he is eternity like silver surfer said many times to dr. reed and victor

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** this whole thread man...

Superman - Prime onemillion, vs Onslaught.

GO.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol wtf SMP 1 million snaps his finger and onslaught dies

A better fight would be a high herald vs onslaught

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom