Super dbz D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Okay, some of it was impressive, but a couple things disappointed me:

Why did Mecha Frieza have a cannon on his back, like some VERY cheap video game character instead of the power hungry no-mercy reptile we all know?

And what REALLY got me...Why, oh why...was Goku's Super Spirit Bomb yellow? How do you f*** that up???

Otherwise, it looks a bit better than I first percieved. Good to see stuff outside the world tournament ring. Nice character variety. I mean ChiChi? That's some depth, AND guts. Wonder why she was wearing her beginning-of-DB outfit...?

I liked seeing the beams fly visibly into space like in the show, and the large blast from miles away enveloping the horizon. Nice destructibles, but still the fights seemed a little cramped. The fighters always seem to be right in each other's faces.
how can you **** that up. did you eve see super android 13, his super spirit bomb IS yellow.

Best answers
how can you **** that up. did you eve see super android 13, his super spirit bomb IS yellow.
it was blue.... until he absorbed it to kick android 13s b*tt.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is the announcer doing in that video o_O

Well the fighting styles looks like a fusion between Powerstone and Marvel v.s Capcom for me, so I'm happy with it. If the controls aren't too limited, I'm pretty sure experienced players can push the potential of the combat system.

Tenkaichi 3 for the PS3 better be the best official Dragonball Z game ever made. Because the 2nd has added more characters and better graphics. They will have to do something extradinary for a next-gen version.

(Sagas, anyone?).
I know ='(. I expected it to blow away the traditional DBZ games. Kinda missed the target though :p

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Still, this young lady's dream just came true too <3
^^^ Roflmao!!! ^^^

^_^ Anyways i don't see why it matters so much the spirit bomb isn't blue-- it's really not that big of a deal in my opinion. Just be happy that we even got specials finishers because they weren't even in the Arcade Version people. They could've easily aimed all their attention towards giving us a perfect port instead of throwing in extras in an attempt to sastify the unsastifiable hardcore Dragonball Z fanbase. Im really happy that their even placing it on PS2, i was sure this would end PSP title, which im not interested in buying at the current time until a price drop takes place. And check it out guys..it made the front cover of gamepro...gotta love how it gives off an impression that says--

" HANDS ON WITH SUPER DBZ WHICH IS Finally A GREAT DBZ GAME ....and oh yea plus BT2 as well i guess.. "

Tenkaichi 3 for the PS3 better be the best official Dragonball Z game ever made.
-- QFT ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats wierd... all the attacks are like inverted and wierd colors

its cool though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
twas a cool vid.. but the kanji look sooooo much better than the english words :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
The hit signs are BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! ???

WTF!!
Haha yeah that's some wierdass onomatopoeia...

Veget blasting Goku in the air after throwing him was pretty cool, I just hope the fighting isn't stiff.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if there's an in-game option to turn it back to kanji?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to god there is... there's no way i can stand "blah blah blah" during every fight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
They are BLAM!

Nah look closer, the hits for some reason make a "Blah!" sound. This may be there to adapt the "manga feel", but there are so much better sounds than "Blah!". Like "Fwomp!", "Brongkf!" or "Peshk!".

Well actually those sound funny too, it would probably be easier to use kanji, but what does it mean?

Best answers
mf29 said:
When does this come out?
I believe it comes out on the 18th of July. ^^

And as Alea implied-- im also curious to see if their will be an option to change it to kanji.

Best answers
its just words ppl :S as if kanji is gonna make all the difference stop making a big deal :rolleyes: :fight:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm interesting, wasnt much i didnt already know though, im glad to see you can choose between english and japanese though ^^ i hope it applies to the sound effects too D:

btw Soul punisher.. what happened to ur sig? it just disappeared one day o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom