Start Powerlevel mutiplier, custom characters system, disabling advanced melee

Best answers
A/First of all, it could be cool if the admin is able to modifie the starting powerlevel of all players in the game with a starting powerlevel multiplier.
B/Then, please add a system, which allow to create our own characters with a .cfg file, (similar to BFP's system) so we can configure their powerlevel, their powers (explosion size, damage, power color...), their aura (color, powerlevel multiplier...), their model (and their model for each transformations), their transformations (yes, there is a "s"), his "real" team (good or bad)... If you add this, add also a command to allow the admin to disable this system, or force the other players to only use admin custom characters, or another system to avoid players with a starting powerlevel of 100,000,000 like a starting powerlevel limitation. The custom characters will be selected during the character selection with a "Custom Characters" button under "Random". Please add this system, it had a great success in BFP mod and I think you will have less threads on adding a character or a transformation after adding it.
C/Enable the use of the Half-Life color modifier system, so we can modifie the clothes color and we can be easily recognized.
D/Finally, add something to disable the advanced melee, and to allow only the basic melee (beta 1.1 and previous versions one).

Best answers
ok, a/ there is no point, the admin would make it so he had the biggest starting powerlevel and the rest of them didn't.
b/ that would be kwl
c/ kwl again
d/ no, don't do that as then you would only hav pre punch, basic melee and swing throw. then there would be no point for trunks sword.

Best answers
Sorry but i'm not english, what is "kwl" ?
The starting powerlevel multiplier is for EVERY players in the game not only for the admin.

Best answers
D/Why don't do that ? You can decide if you disable advanced melee or not.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Xavier said:
D/Why don't do that ? You can decide if you disable advanced melee or not.
It's already in the game
mp_simplemelee 1

Best answers
SSJ Xavier said:
Sorry but i'm not english, what is "kwl" ?
The starting powerlevel multiplier is for EVERY players in the game not only for the admin.

frist off the admin would start the server with have like a billion pl then when he got in the server and he would have billion pl then hed set the starting pl for 3
or somthing like that
it wouldnt be that fun

as for the making your own character thingy agian itd let the server admin get the best one and every one else would suck and wouldnt be fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only that, you would have to download all the files needed for having those characters.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) no, than there is nothing to fight for when the admin makes the pl 999.999.999<-that's an exsample
b)i know what you mean(look at sig), that is the only way to make esf better and that is exacly wy bfp still stands up.
c)i already made an tread about that and it's denide, but i still think it's a good idea^_^
d)already in :D

Best answers
I LOVE THIS IDEA making your own characters sounds soooooooo sweet I would play ESF again and again and agian Great Idea.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your first suggestion will never happen for reasons documented elsewhere. Your second suggestion sounds like it would take quite a bit of work, too much work I'd think for right at the moment while other features are still being implamented, and it sounds quite exploitable. Your third suggestion would completely kill the atmosphere and melee will change around in 1.3 so your fourth suggestion is at the present time irrelevant.

Best answers
I know Sonic Boyster covered this part already.. but a lil reinforcement can't hurt.

Adding a serverside command to adjust your powerlevel should not and will not be in for various reasons. 1 being it would ruin the 'achievement' factor of higher PLs, 2 being it could potentially kill the mod.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well, if you were to add a starting powerlevel multiplier, then limit how far you can go. As for custom characters, and custom character colors. Those could actually work. I wouldn't mind having the ability to change my character's clothing color, or creating a custom character.

Best answers
Having ur own custom colors would kill the 'dbz feel'. Maybe alternate costumes.. but that's been suggested before.. but not a custom 'clothing' thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom