Input

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have an idea for a stamina bar. Now a stamina bar will allow you to watch the moves you perform that it can't happen too much. Also, the ki bar would have to drain a little more slowly.

whenever you swoop, it should drain a little from the stamina bar. If you do simple melee, that would also drain some from the stamina bar. The chain attacks with simple melee makes it a lot harder to block and people complain it's a problem. if you do a swoop, simple melee, swoop, simple melee, it shouldn't be so continuous. with the implementation of a stamina bar, it would be possible to link around 3-5 hits. your stamina bar would drain if done the max amount of chain hits. You would then have to wait for your stamina bar to recharge. While it recharges, you are seen in a tired animation. If desired to continue to do hits, while you are in tired animation, just right click and health would be drained and transferred to your stamina bar, so you would not be in the tired animation.

Another aspect of the game affected by the stamina bar would be the beams. Many times in the show players would charge super fast their signature moves. Goku did it, Vegeta did it as well. If you are charging an attack at regular speed, your stamina bar would drain very little, so that after the attack it would have drained a little. At the moment, charging with the left mouse button and right click would pause the charging. Instead of right click pausing the charging, it should make your signature attack charge much faster. about 2 cm each right click. The downside would be that your ki bar would take out as much as needed to fully charge the attack while your stamina bar takes out a lot as well. So if you would want to do a quick kamehameha, charge with the left mouse button, click the right mouse button a few times to make it full, and shoot. Ki usage would be the amount needed to make it a fully charged attack. Stamina bar would be down greatly. This fast charge would not be spammed because of the stamina bar. This would allow for fast-charged signature moves.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like this :D. I was planning on making a Stamina Bar Suggestion, but never got around to it. It kinda follows the same concept, except for the drain health into stamina idea. Could use some work, but I don't know which part needs work. I'll have to read it some more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd just like a way to do a super fast charged signature move.. this way it wouldn't be so spammed

Best answers
Maybe instead of incorporating another factor in the game, quick-charging should be less ki efficient? For example, each time you right-clicked, it would use up twice the ki that it would normally. This stops people being able to create a quick, full charge kame - if you're going to rush it, you shouldn't be able to do so and get a full powered beam out of it.

That said, it doesn't take that long to crank out a minimum charge attack. It's usually a couple of seconds.

Best answers
i dont like that idea of the ki double taking to charge.. think about it.. you recharge so fast.. if you quick charge and shoot a full blast, it would take 3 seconds to charge up full and do the same thing.. it would be spammed. the stamina bar would eliminate this because u cannot power up the stamina bar unless at the cost of your health

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that idea is great
and about the HP to STAMINA
how about if you get to 0 on stamina and still use it zour health would go down instead of the stamina going into negative (would probably slow down the game a bit but no big loss :laff: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
that idea is great
and about the HP to STAMINA
how about if you get to 0 on stamina and still use it zour health would go down instead of the stamina going into negative (would probably slow down the game a bit but no big loss :laff: )
i never really said anything about stamina goin into negative.. i actually think if you run out of ki in a struggle, the stamina bar would go down.. once you reach the bottom of the stamina bar, it would go into negative, and you would then can't move till it reaches normal stamina again,

plus your ki will not refill till you're out of the tired animation or the negative stamina bar...

the health part i dont think it should drain if you lose stamina.. i think you should juss use health to make your stamina bar jump up again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom