Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
:devgrin:

i know no one was askin for this baby but i whipped it up since i was bored release will come once i get how to compile it :p

edits: oh yeah credits go to vegetto on ultimatemonkeyzone.com and there respectful modeller i think logan and and ssj3vegeta there too

[J]

Best answers
its ok but clips like hell. also, you should fix it so it looks like he has actual ssj3 hair, not ssj3 hair coming out of his ssj hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop the lazingess and fix it dude is like being disrespectfull to Vegetto's pride!

V'

Best answers
The face is lopsided & the face is pushed in.The neck is too long.Fix these things and it should be alright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like its a clip of hair that u added....put some more effort into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont you take Ned's Vegetto model skin it and then make him a SUPER SAIYAN 3 hair I think it would look awesome if you do it right.

Best answers
it would cept for the FACT HE DOESNT WANT PEOPLE TO EDIT AND PUT IN ESF HE IS TALKIN TO MEMBERS OF ESF TEAM TO PUT IN :mad:

Best answers
Errrrrrr.....

Make the hair closer to the body. :warning:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Why dont you take Ned's Vegetto model skin it and then make him a SUPER SAIYAN 3 hair I think it would look awesome if you do it right.
if his edit ned's skin he cant release it when its finished, cause ned dont want it if someone edits his model and then release it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope NeD Hurry's up finishing that Vegetto and hope to be editeble so he can make a NICE Ssj3 Vegetto and just to let you guys know Vegetto did went Ssj3 but it was a hidden episode and they change the story.

Best answers
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that model is so fugly! OMFG I HAVENT LAUGHED MY ASS OFF SO HARD BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeD

Best answers
I hope NeD Hurry's up finishing that Vegetto and hope to be editeble so he can make a NICE Ssj3 Vegetto and just to let you guys know Vegetto did went Ssj3 but it was a hidden episode and they change the story.
MetroTek messaged me telling me that Vegetto was almost done, so expect that soon. No, no editing into ssj3. And vegetto didn't go ssj3 in the series.

Best answers
Originally posted by NeD
No, no editing into ssj3. And vegetto didn't go ssj3 in the series.
just to let you guys know Vegetto did went Ssj3 but it was a hidden episode and they change the story.
He was going to go SSJ 3 but they changed the seires like vegetto91 said :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG What do you know NeD??? Have you seen the HIDDEN EPISODE that they never released that only the creators saw ??????? Its on japanese though and it doesnt have subtitles and I watch it Vegetto did go Ssj 3 but only few people like 2 or 3 saw it but never on tv they must stole or copy the episode I dont know but there is a hidden episode that was never released or given to someone ok I watch it and I know ok and they make the storie longer I dont know why but I think it was better with Ssj3 Vegetto ok he look so awesome in Ssj3 damn I wish I had a pic I still have the video though but on videotape.

NeD

Best answers
LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

right....

ok man, live your fantasies.

And for your information i know plenty lol. I've followed Dragonball/z/gt for 12 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom