Best answers
Well just started on a ssj2 gohan model, not 2 happy bout' the feet but I need some comments on it or even..a draw over? ;)
anyway here's picture just copy and paste in browser

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/thapulse/gohanbodywip1.jpg

thnx anywayz

GrtZ

PuLsE

Best answers
that is a VERY good start(wish i could model like this :p) well done but try and improver the feet and one of the legs look odd but apart from that good job buddy!

Bolteh2

B
its not bad but it misses a human feeling, dunno what exactly, i think its the miss-shaped arms and legs that look weird

i know the male body is a triangle shpaed object but dont take that too serious, it need to rounder and it has to fit the body, not just triangle ish (its the some mistake the esf gohan has, only difference is that the chest is waaay too big and round (talking bout esf gohan here :] )

Bolteh2

B
k, not quite an improvement there bud, try to look at ref pics, use ref pics (front pics to get correct frontal shape etc)

now you did a huge sphere with a tiny cilynder (matter of speaking)

Best answers
hmmz well could you be more specific or something maybe a draw-over orso since I don't get your point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one looked ok but the second was.....umm..............>_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his shoulders WAY to fat/thick , give him shorter arms, feet can be shorter as well

Bolteh2

B
that ref pic actually helps nothing ... what he needs is a clear view of the front body of gohan so he can be more accurate

Best answers
Well a little but I need a ref pic wich is allmost directly facing gohan form the front-view. But thnx anyways.
:)
update: http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/thapulse/gohanbodywip1-2.jpg

Fixed the arms and legs a little and removed the head temporairly since I'd like to have the body ready at first.

oh and thnx for ur support and comments :) keep it coming :D:D:D:D

GrtZ

PuLsE

edit: eh srry bout the double post I wasn't paying attention ;) :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty neat, but to me that is resembling krillin's body more! Heh, just my opinion, keep up the nice work.

Btw, please don't double post, edit your previous post to add updates. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
magus could u help me some please help me i dont understand this FaQ i read it but i steal dont no how to paste a pic and leave it there like the one u have magus of ninja torlors please help me someone thats all the help i can get here my email cazero@hotmail ill be on now anytime please email me now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmmm

still his shoulders are to "brolly" like fix that make them last fatter and for the rest keep it up :yes: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom