• i hate it so much like no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chosen Saiyan said:
if we talk about hating i hate iceman for ignoring my reqeuest model he only made half work of it and then he just ignored me. he could atleast PM that he don't wanted to work on it
hey thats spam.. and hate me all u want.. i still dont know you

on topic: fix the eyes and wheres updates ^_^

Best answers
lol, smo's got a ( people how need to die list ), lol...btw, he has to many spikes i think, and if you need help with assigning...here i am....

Bolteh2

B
smo: stop flaming, if u hate him, ok (i hate him to, but nm bout this) but dont repeat urself every damn time, just go on with ur life and let ppl like kreshi faar behind you (they are actually far behind you cuz u can model, they barely can)

sam miller: stop acting like a moderator, dont spam and dont flame

warning to you both...

on-topic:
i hate the skin, specially the foldings of the belt...

the face isnt that good neither... you just took a softbrush/airbrush to draw the lines that should look like a nose etc... doesnt work that way baby...

the model itself isnt that good neither.. the hair is waaaaaaay off, the legs are lil bit too short.. the upper body is too chubby (look at dunno-who's reference (the pic where he changed the body with the blurry edges etc)... the wrists are too thin and the hands are in a kinda weird shape

OH: the reason why ur mdoel is messed up when u assigned it is because you changed something about the skeleton of the reference smd... whataver you do DO NOT TOUCH THE SKELETON !!!! only select it and assign the vertexes...
other reason might be: (example) you took gokus skeleton and tried to compile them with vegetas anims..(/example) that may also be the reason why its messed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
smo: stop flaming, if u hate him, ok (i hate him to, but nm bout this) but dont repeat urself every damn time, just go on with ur life and let ppl like kreshi faar behind you (they are actually far behind you cuz u can model, they barely can)
and i got "advice" for u s bolt;dont say poeple cant model cous what the hell have u ever acompliched with modling ????.
dont give bad crits if u cant do it bether o_O
but i do agrea with the point torward smo.

smo dont even give thease people atention anny more we know they have all made this becous of u so in a way u can be proud for all the good models from now on(most of them) becous they acant be released without your permision

oNe

Best answers
on topic: You could try using a cel to make the face skin? To get a look similar to Darksun's Krillin.

off topic: zelda, you ass, S-Bolt-- made an ownage Gotenks.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for one, this is a fact, S-Bolt-- can do WAY better. research is a good thing...

now lets all form a single file line, my list cant handle all these people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i know but this is caled jalousy cous some one else is also making good models (krechi,smo,otherpoeple) and now that he is going th right way ,
ore like we say in holland
"dat heb je nou als mayonaise door je aderen vloeit in plaats van bloed" :fight:
<- origanaly writen by power unlimeted .
and so wat if he made good gotenks i know a hundred poeple who can do bether

Best answers
i know a hundred poeple who can do bether
ähem no. perhaps ned,turk or majin dave or the pros at polycount but i know nobody who´s better than bolt except smo i think they have the same skill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of this days Sam Miller contact me on aim you should all have seen the idiot was copying my phrases ROFL I said "Sorry to dissapoint you but I can't play" then I told him "I have an idea since you want to play ill make a server" he copy my phrase "Sorry to dissapoint you but I can't play" LOL Anyway Sam Miller you say your not a n00b your just proving to all this people your a freaking noob end of story...

Now on topic : The pic that CrackerJack edited was well done you should follow that Kreshi that's exactly how Goku suppose to look but I have a question if you release this will it come with a normal Goku or something? o_O

Bolteh2

B
this isnt a bout me... its just my opinion... every1 can model if u just overlay ur models with other ppls models

its the same with drawing, every1 can draw when they trace, but not every1 can draw freehand out of own mind.

and lemme tell you something about copyrights and autorrights.
An IDEA of something cant be protected with copyrights or autorsrights... its an idea, if an idea was copyrighted, than there would be only 1 goku, gogeta, vegeta, whatever model... no other models (i know this doesnt make sence but hang on ;))

A layout... workingmethod, appearance etc: this CAN be protected with copyrights and autorsrights... cuz thats something unique

now, lets just imagine: smo made his goku, and he uses a modelling method unique to himself (wich it is, cuz smo is the only 1 i know with this modelling technique, xcept for u kreshi... if some1 shows me a model of smo, but he doesnt tell me smo made it.. well im 100% sure that ill know that smo made it..)
so, lets go on with imagining.. if smo, put autorsrights on his models (no copyright cuz funamation has the copyright of the ->2D<- layout of the dbz chars) so, smo ahs autorsrights.. and kreshi comes over here showing a model, wich used the same modelling method/technique... well kreshi would have been involved in a serious judicial conflict, and he will have to pay..

thus: smo hasnt got autorsrights on his style... so its legal for kreshi to make his models like that, and we cant ban him for that, nor warn him for that, but, that doesnt take away that i can have a personal grudge against him.. the thing i said about not able to model, was a personal statement, has nothing to do with me being moderator.. i wont warn him, close this thread whatever, just because i hate him cuz he discusts me with his modelling...

-----> k, this was a personal note, DO NOTA ATTACK ME FOR BEING A BAD MOD BECAUSE I PICK SIDES (because i dont, if i did i would have warned kreshi instead of smo) <-----

all clear? k

now from moderating point of view: stop going offtopic and start critting/commenting the model again (WITHOUT FLAMES, or feel my wrath)

and zeldalink, the fact that im belgian has nothing to do with this, so stop cramping out this useless crap

Bolteh2

B
that isnt an opinion...

thinking that im jaleous cuz im belgian is a prejudgement, not an opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not saying hat becous ur belgian in holland :
belgian = retarded stupid moronic poeple cous there has bin a test of the 10 brightest people of holland france germany and belgium :
the results
germany : 92%there the brightest
holland : 88 % whe are above averige
france : 69 % a litlle below normal
belgium : 50 % <- do i need to say more ? :fight:
so i dont think ur jalous becous u being a belgian
my opinion is that ur jalous cous first of all smo is bether than most (exeption with darksun)
second kreshi used his work as a ref now u ar being piused at him (god knows why)
thirdly jalousy isnt a most beutyfull thing in life try suporting people for a change ;)

Bolteh2

B
1... bull**** about that test..

why do you think that dutch ppl never won the "groot dictee der nederlandse talen" over the last 10 years?

2 jaleous?? i aint jalous.. imho this is a real bad model... since the polyflow is in the worst shape ive ever seen (it doenst even look smooth in smoothshaded version, so htf can it have a good polyflow?) the skin is also really crappy, the foldings are unnatural and the face skin is poorly done

like i said in my other post, hair is screwed up and the mdoels is out of proportion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahem...

who cares about the damn test

zeldalink: stfu ok... s-bolt is a good modeler... or great modeler.. and u better keep ur mouth shut or ull get warned for spamming

s-bolt: continue being s-bolt

kreshi: this is a good model but is outve porportion.. just fix legs so that the folds look better towards modeling wize ^_^

amfw... what happened to that freeza model u were thinking about making

Best answers
the model is getting there but the eyes seem a tad weird to me.

keep your personal arguements to a messenger service, not spam on a thread - and dont ***** at me about talking like im a moderator, who gives a flying **** its just someone who has the power to actually do something, not someone telling another person the right thing

Best answers
Smo has given you guys models, but still you annoy him, i mean jeez thats not very nice give him a break ffs. If you think you can model better then him go ahead and he has every reason to be pissed off at ppl that use his models as ref and rip stuff off them. How would you guys like it if you did something then got it thrown back in ur face by ppl that want to ruin ur work, its not nice and i think anyone who does it is stupid and isnt a loyal fan.

About the Goku model its ok but the abs remind me to much of a plastic doll then a model sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sjeaz this forums is looking more and more of sos but instead of vox saying sumthing and everyone folows its sbolt scruw this im out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom