✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont worrie, the lighting isnt the skin....
ive added a bit more to the head now, (more than the next pic shows) and made a new skin. But remember, these skins wont be on the finished model, ill make/have made a better skin for then ;) so the skintones and stuff are just experimental at the mo.

So, heres a new pic...

*edit* and the model is VERY SMOOTH, lol, its just viewpoint adds shadows to it, making it look unsmooth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make shure i can move the pupils freely from the rest, otherwise it'll go weird when i try to move them o_O

apart from that, nice job, its perfect in my opinion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yeah, right, at the mo they are connected to the eyebrows, but its a quick fix, but theyl only be able to move left and right, not up or down if u know what i mean, cos there not round.... so they have to stay at the top of the eye...

Best answers
Very good, Your skin has nice definition this time (Besides the blood/scratch..)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry i havnt posted in a while, but im having a lot of internet connection problems... but il soon be getting braodband, so that should mean im on a lot more often.
so heres another pic, remember again that this isnt the final skin, just one a threw together to test the model
ive alos removed the scratch and blood cos people didnt like them.
Also, thats yall for your support, i know a lot of it is just inflating my ego, but that does help me to work faster, so keep those model comments coming (but a bit more useful comments on how to make the model better would be nice ;) )
finally, the teeth shot isnt final either, i moved the mouth just be the jaw, in the final version the mouth opening will be an animation.
Later...

Best answers
Well, first, not bad for a skin you just slapped together. Very good, actually. It's probably gonna be the most detailed model I've ever seen here. Just one minor thing. Right under the eyes, it curves upward in my opinion a bit too much. Either his cheekbones are very high or he's squinting in anger, at which point I think a bit more of the eye should be narrowed, not just that one section. It just looks kind of weird how it curves back down before coming to the part of his eye closest to the nose. And even that really isn't messing up the model, and if you like it that way it still looks great. Just my opinion however you look at it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cheers, not only for the flattery, but also for a decent comment on the model.
If u mean the cheekbones on the lower pics thats just a bad angle, but the reason there like that is cos its based on the pics of when gohan first turns ssj2, with tears in his eyes over the death of android 16 and the anger over his death, so hes trying not to cry, thats the look i was going for.
Ill post the ref pics later on if u want.... but ill look into it, see if it can be improved...
thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stupid question but is this a model what is totaly animated like neds vegeto kind of model but with an animate mouth and eyes ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well, a fully animated face really, with full emotion hopefully. He'll also talk, like shout kamahame ha and stuff.

Best answers
well right now it looks very nice and your going high poly obviously ^^ for the cheeckbone i agree with fryd4good but i got another crit for ya. look at your mouth generally: when u open your mouth to scream, it is round, not blocky like this gohans here. the way the lip connects to the rest of the face makes him looking like those dolls sum ppl have. my tip is, to put the two obvious vertices at the bottom a lil upwards and form a rounder mouth for that.

phew no ive written that much bout such unimportant stuff like the mouth open (lol). anyways if ya didnt get my point ask me an ill do a dawover ...

peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is looking very nice. I see nothing really wrong with it besides the bottom of his eye brow. It kind of comes down too much. I think if that is fixed, it will be perfect :yes:

Best answers
my first thought would be......VERY much, probably too much 4 ESF, if the rest of the body will be as high poly as the face...:cry: and that would be too bad, cuz this is going to be the best looking model EVER, I think :cry: :cry: :cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it is going to be the best looking model ever it'll be because it's so much higher poly than most ESF models... that is only logical.

I can't put a finger on my criticism of the model, exactly, and I'm sure it will look much different with a full head of hair, but perhaps you should make the muscles over the eyebrows a bit smaller. Not much, but a little. You may also, at some point, decide to make his nose a little more like a nose, meaning changing the bridge of his nose so it doesn't look like a small PVP pipe stuck in his face until it hits his nose. I'm not sure if more or less definition would make it look better, but really it's only noticeable from angles anyhow. Good work, keep chuggin' along.

Edit-- Oh, and since I'm in moderator mode, STOP POSTING ASKING FOR UPDATES. It's just spam. It isn't like he'll just stop updating because he doesn't get asked about it for a couple days.

Best answers
Beautiful model so far... I didn't read all the replies, mainly cuz i'm lazy... so someone may have said this already so

His eyes are too far apart. Bring them closer together and they seem a little too wide. Otherwise, the model is perfect, lovin the emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom