• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always posed them like that.

Started texturing this bad boy. Decided to skin him as a sith instead of a jedi :O.

Best answers
It does look odd how the hands are positioned but every artist has their own view exactly on how to model the character to get a visual look and feel for their own purposes. Really, if you're going to texture rig and setup the entire model in all ways, I don't really see anyway being wrong.

@ Teknik :
For 1000 Tri's thats awesome! I'd rather have something like this in my PSP then that new star wars game with the assassin girl.

Best answers
uhm why do you use a texture for the laser sword ? Oo you can get a way better effect with a light.

Best answers
@ Booler - It's to acheive an actual full working in-game lightsabre with minimal use of lighting systems and dynamic glows to highten framrate. It's also to keep it at a very low poly level.

@ Tek - The low poly of your character is considered to be..unnatural..

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
teknik is just to good.. :p i like the sithmodel looks very cool for that count of poly :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
I've always posed them like that.

Started texturing this bad boy. Decided to skin him as a sith instead of a jedi :O.

looks awsome, but sith have piercing yellow/orange eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0
Pale Cross-eyed Emo Lightsaber Wielding kid!
Nice so far tek..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITS ANTHONY KIEDIS!

Modelling him in his Dani California outfit. The last one. Shorts and red ties and stuffs.

Might do Flea next.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know the character bappeh but his eyes are too flat.. They should have a ( shape in the skull. he looks a bit like an over-exagerated asian.
Glad to see you have some edgeloops in there, i see some places where you could do it better but its fine like this as well :yes:

Captain Ginyu - W.I.P

Best answers
you got the proportions a bit wrong : ] the armor is lookinga bit diferent its bigger at the top, also i noticed that the hands are a bit twisted..the moment when they conect to that hand gloves thingys .. : ] i like it so far show wires anwyay. : ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fixed the hands, thanks nataku
Still need to fix the shoes and the messy polyflow at some places.. but ill do that when i have the head done as well.
As requested:

Best answers
the poly flow is awsome, but only the armor bugs me : ] too much polys doing nothing : ] try tlo revisit that place, and you won : ] and the armor should have more the shape from the vegeta in my sig : ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... i dont like the polyflow at all as some polyusments, the armour looks indeed wierd.

as tthe shoulders looks very strange to the body, looks like the shoulders are cutable withouth touching the body in anyway.

Dunno i think the the upper body should completly get scalled like that so the shoulders got one line with the hips, maybe abit less. the forarms is really really big, kinda unrealistic, legs are pretty thick compared to a normal human, not to say that that Ginyu isnt like that, but hell i dont remember him that crazy buffed.also the feet looks crazy squed xD lol

the renders look kinda fine, ;) hope you wont get hurt by my hars crits. maybe a few of them are wrong, but owell, just my eye with the pics of ginyu in my mind. But hey, i know the pain with crazy bad refs, its hard to find good ones of him. that why you need as many as possible refs of him to compare your work.

Btw. will be hard to get your goku skinned, still didnt get to finish brolis model skin, are the still hands as legs . Also school started, willl finish those skins though, promised!

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bapplebo said:
ITS ANTHONY KIEDIS!

Modelling him in his Dani California outfit. The last one. Shorts and red ties and stuffs.

Might do Flea next.
Ehm you mean his Greenday Spoof outfit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
Fixed the hands, thanks nataku
Still need to fix the shoes and the messy polyflow at some places.. but ill do that when i have the head done as well.
As requested:
Skin needs to be a tad bit darker, it looks like somebody made him in a WWE Smackdown game.

Other wise keep up the decent work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ mf29: Thats an untextured model........................................
@TF & Nat: Don't mean to sound ****y but im pretty sure i got my proportions right on this one...
So unless you can show me some pics to prove me wrong it's not changing proportion-wise

and yeah, Bout the ugly flow at some places (like the armor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom