Simple Render Thread.

which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
With a front and side view I'll be able to give better crits so far it looks pretty good but I need to see some wireframes and some nice front / side shots to see if the proportions are right. one thing I can tell you is that Shino's shirt covering his face is actually quite a distance from his face. It's the illusion of angle that makes it seem really close in the earlier series so it's not 'thick' as you showed it.

Best answers
Add a skylight to your scene. Rendering -> Advanced Lighting -> Light Tracer.
Then just click "render" on the bottom right corner of the box that comes up. :)

Best answers
The face is pretty good proportionally, try and fix the colar of the shirt by making it wider at the bottom i.e :

I tried my best to draw a good Shino, since my tablet is dead I had to resort to a quick drawing with the pen tool. I think it's a pretty good ref for proportions, anyone feel free to correct it since I definitely know it ain't perfect.

Notes :
Shino's clothes were baggy and didn't suction-cup to the biceps.
His clothing was all pretty smooth, not definitive. The only reason I made the ref
like this is so that when he's rigged and deformed he's a got a nice baggy feel on his arms.
His pants were pretty hiked up, maybe even more then I drew.

[ Ignore my thickness in the colar, I just saw a drawing with it being thick and I liked it that way, you had it right with it's thinness ]

Naruto Items still coming :

Best answers
OK cool, thanks. I'll make all those changes tommorow, going to sleep now.:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know an alternate place to download the head-modelling video from http://www.poopinmymouth.com ? The video links send me right back to the tutorials page and nothing more. Even save-target-as will just download a worthless HTML document.

EDIT: Wait! Ha HA!!! *shakes fist in victory* Stupid firewall blocked it! Never mind, got it covered!

Best answers
Jehuty187 said:
Okie dokie.

the polyflow of you shoulders and joints reminds me alot of ben matthis his naruto model,just edited a little.Btw the head is pretty familiar in polyflow to.(I think i have a sixth sense for rippers o_O )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm..
Because he took an example on how to build joints and shoulders doesn't mean he ripped it.. I cant access ben mathis' site right now so i cant tell wether he actually ripped it or used it as an example.. Its normal to look at other ppls polyflow and apply it on your own model..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O movento.... reminds me alot on the lowpoly adult naruto of poop...looks nice though

Best answers
PiXel said:
o_O movento.... reminds me alot on the lowpoly adult naruto of poop...looks nice though
LOL,that IS poop's naruto,i posted it to compare it to Jehuty's shino

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^ your so smart!

so here we found a new rip!

-_- but i still like the naruto mesh better then the ripped one lmao! cloning doesnt beats the originality!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even though the evidence is practically stacked against him, Im gonna give him the chance to defend himself.

please allow him to respond before you badger him further, action will be taken eventualy.

Best answers
I did not rip the model. Believe me or not, but I did not. What I did do was take the model into my scene to help me with my polyflow, and how the wireframe should look. Because I did not know how to attach arm's to bodies, and mirrored legs to legs, and so forth. So I looked at ben's model and tried to mimic his polyflow. The legs do look the same, so does the torso kind of, because as I said I tried to mimic his wireframe/polyflow, because everytime I posted a couple other of my models in the past and people said I needed to work on this, so I only used his model as a learning tool. I know you'll probably not believe me, but I did not rip ben's model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cloning is still ripping. if you had just taken an image of poops model, and modeled from that, it would have been much better for you, as not only will you have learned from it, but you would have been forced to make things differently. and it would have shown.

as it is, even the head mesh is almost identical, plus the hands, legs etc. the hands only difference is that they have four sided fingers heh.

i appreciate that you just wanted to learn, but ripping is ripping. i'll leave this to nuttzy's discretion, but i know which way my vote swings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill take back my words now.. However.. I don't think its entirely wrong what he did, But from the sounds of it he actually loaded in the model to use as "reference" which kinda comes down to the same.. But if it is looked upon so strictly than im sure we have all "ripped" on how to do joints, and edgeloops..=/
[edit]

Gah.. a bit sucky.. =/.. Really gotta clean up his shin and fore-arm protectors
C&C please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom