Simple Render Thread.

which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
@ShadyD : A bit of clipping in the leg area I saw but other then that that's one hell of a Freeze (1st form). Fantastic work!

Edit : Texture comments eh. Well nothing much to really crit on that it looks fantastic to me. Maybe a few more darker tones and highlights will make it stand out a bit more but as is it's fantastic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ty, Please note that the model is made by Mike and I created the texture, I just want crits on the texture =]

Best answers
He too buff for first form frieza. He needs to look skrawny. Like you kick him, and he would run away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
Ty, Please note that the model is made by Mike and I created the texture, I just want crits on the texture =]
@Ryeko - do you not read the posts?

Best answers
@ Teknik : OMFG LOLLOLLOLZZFORZ!

@ Ryeko : ShadyD specified that the model should not get crits, read his post pleasee thank youu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the skin is great. Colors are very subtle, nothing is harsh or in-your-face. Shading is also subtle; doesn't look like the overshaded skins I've seen for fanmade ESF models. Well balanced. No real crits. I'd love to see it in a cel shade! But then again, most character renders I like seing as cel shade...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like the "dark colors" cuz they dont look dark at all, maybe make a new layer and go over all dark tones and add a very dark tone to them.
I?ve been latly noticing how important it is to have a very good contrast thanks to some guy over here. If ya want more crits or anything else just catch me on msn =)

Best answers
i dunno but i dont see a single pic >_> mayhbe you guys are upladoing to imageshack, and it seems to be dawn =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nataku.. My internet keeps blocking filefront websites randomly too.. but not image shack.. =P

Its funny how most ppl just scroll for pictures without reading the posts..

Thank you for the crits all, I'll try to play around with the shadows and highlights a bit more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
styl o meter r breaking D:

i love the character in this piece!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol looks scary ray..
reminds me of an urban myth...
it might not be apropiate for everyone so i blanco-ed it
A group of gang harassed women in the metro late at night. When they finally got one cornered they asked: Group Rape or Angel Smile?
Of course all women chose for angel smile.. well the results..didn't look like yours above.. but similiar they sprayed in a little salt so that the mark would never go away.
Oh btw, this isnt a true story :p

Best answers
@ShadyD : It didnt blank out XD *dies laughing*

Ray : Very scary model! Can't wait for a nice texture!

Best answers
Place yourself in a female position Lee, now figure out how uncomfortable it must be to have both breasts crammed in 2 hard-plastic/metal-like shells..
Try chaning the model a bit to have 1 shell for both breasts instead of 2 individual shells..

Understand? :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, dave also said on msn that they were too small, so ive made them a little more spacious =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Davidhalo: Rofl , fixed it
Darth Moeder?

Vader means dad in dutch and moeder means mom so =P
Pointy, perky shells

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom