Simple Render Thread.

which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
I thought id show you guys this, this model was done by Hunter for SpiritOfKonoha the Hl2 naruto mod, unfor he couldent finish the skin so i offerd as i mean what he did on the model and skin i thought was rather breath takeing and it couldent go unfinished so big up to you for this creation Hunter you rock man!

Best answers

Tutorial I am working on for 3d-palace.com, should be one of the largest free training sets available to the 3D community. Should include, normal mapped Carnifex (from warhammer 40k), Marine complex, dropship, outdoor environment, marine squad (not warhammer strictly based,) but yeah should be fun when its all done.

Regards all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Showster said:

Tutorial I am working on for 3d-palace.com, should be one of the largest free training sets available to the 3D community. Should include, normal mapped Carnifex (from warhammer 40k), Marine complex, dropship, outdoor environment, marine squad (not warhammer strictly based,) but yeah should be fun when its all done.

Regards all
Ok, I know that you didn't model that head. I've seen that somewhere else before... Maybe Mathis?

Best answers
Shiro said:
I thought id show you guys this, this model was done by Hunter for SpiritOfKonoha the Hl2 naruto mod, unfor he couldent finish the skin so i offerd as i mean what he did on the model and skin i thought was rather breath takeing and it couldent go unfinished so big up to you for this creation Hunter you rock man!

IT'S LEE SAN!!maybe they could make the shine on his hair a shader,could look better. i would really like to see some animations on it.

@ Showster:pretty good,i like the skin on it.although i think you could made the waister rounder with the same amount of poly's,but maybe i'm wrong

Best answers
Growler

Ok, I know that you didn't model that head. I've seen that somewhere else before... Maybe Mathis?

Thats my head, buddy :) and my concept (adapted from warhammer of course).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Okay... I know you didn't make that signature. I've seen that somewhere else before... Maybe the Jackie Chan show?

Pwnt.

Anyways, looking good Showster. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Okay... I know you didn't make that signature. I've seen that somewhere else before... Maybe the Jackie Chan show?

Pwnt.

Anyways, looking good Showster. ^^
What exactly did you "pwnt"?
I drew those out...tough guy
remember this thread?
And I'm not trying to "pwnt" anyone... that model and skin just looks alot like Mathis's work. Idk, I know I've seen that before. I guess you may have posted it a while ago?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Mathis' work is A LOT better. Take a stroll to his site :)

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
lol Mathis' work is A LOT better. Take a stroll to his site :)
You really should consider learning some manners man.
As this post is at the very edge of being insultive, it defenatly is rude.

You could go with :

"Mathis' work is different, just have alook at his site", at least then you wouldn't appear as a ........
Damn, you really go to a level I can't even describe :s.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile said:
that was kinda his point
he also didn't need to get involved, eh? IT WAS MY MISTAKE, SOMEONE ALERT THE E-POLICE AND SEND ME OFF TO JAIL...

Best answers
lol good to see how many ppl posting here are just going into flames.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
You really should consider learning some manners man.
As this post is at the very edge of being insultive, it defenatly is rude.

You could go with :

"Mathis' work is different, just have alook at his site", at least then you wouldn't appear as a ........
Damn, you really go to a level I can't even describe :s.
Because I made a statement of the obvious, I'm being insultive?

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
I don't even have the time or the heart to introduce the thesis of this forum to you.

I just hope you improve on the manners one day, would have a impact on your "friends", if there are any.

EDIT:::

It ends here for me, I don't wish to get either warnings or close this thread.
No more replies towards this issue from me.

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
yeah your kinda insultive , just like godhand said learn some manners and come back again. Nice char you got there Showster, when the tut will be avaible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Godhand - Your ignorance must be blissfull, huh? I said nothing insultive to or about Showster my post was to clear up Growlers accusation.

Best answers

Updated it, tis almost done for tutorial release.

@ Teknik -

@ Godhand - Your ignorance must be blissfull, huh? I said nothing insultive to or about Showster my post was to clear up Growlers accusation.

Fair enuff, your posts come across extremely blunt and clumsy. This isn't a matter of quality what I am doing, its more of a matter of helping the community, so please try not to contrast my work to people who are modelling 5/6 next gen characters a week.

Regards

Show

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im considering closing this thread and giving spam warnings to the following people

teknik,
-nataku-,
godhand,
growler, and
dark vegeta13.

im not going to do it this trip though, consider thios post the "friendly" warning to everyone on that list. if theres a single offtopic post from ANY one of you guys in this thread in the future i will not hesitate to make it official.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom