• Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Retired
Best answers
THis is whats Gonna Happen

A) You Both SHutup and Stop Fighting. Take it to a PM if you really Need to
B) i Close the thread and youboth get warnings
C) i give you both warnings and restrict you from posting in this thread any further

i trust you can make the right decision

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lite just saved you guys, i was typing up both your warnings when i refreshed the page and caught his post.

anywhoo godhand, if you wont accept criticism from him then take it from me.

your skin DOES need some work.

the face is more or less 1 solid color with deep shadows and virtually no highlights in comparison.

and the headband, unless im missing something was NEVER that wrinkled in naruto. make smaller, less defind creases and it will look much better

also your use of shadows on the skin has some problems, you are putting in the right places BUT your making them way way too dark. it makes him look oilly/wet almost.

Best answers
why is there so much anger in this section of the forum? hell i hardly know anyone here but i still get flamed and then I recieve a warning for telling enix "better be more constructive next time ass" never knew telling some to be constructive in there crits is flame or the word ass its not even in the swear filter but i suppose the mods are under alot of strain.

glad you like kimi sadner made my day ;)

theres a world of difference between SAYING the word "ass", and CALLING someone an "ass". -nuttz

Best answers
Oh, trust me Nuttzy, by all means, I always appreciate good and appropriate criticism.

But not in the way he wrote it, because it's simply bashing, nothing else, and you know it.

You really find the shadowing too dark? Fine, I'll redefine them a bit later then.

Don't try making me look like the bad guy here.
I will follow __CONSTRUCTIVE__ criticism from just about anyone, as long as it makes sense, but it's not really to my liking being told my ways "suck".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Oh, trust me Nuttzy, by all means, I always appreciate good and appropriate criticism.

But not in the way he wrote it, because it's simply bashing, nothing else, and you know it.

You really find the shadowing too dark? Fine, I'll redefine them a bit later then.

Don't try making me look like the bad guy here.
I will follow __CONSTRUCTIVE__ criticism from just about anyone, as long as it makes sense, but it's not really to my liking being told my ways "suck".
Where did I say it sucked? You're reading too much into my post. damn.

@Tryforce - The body looks pretty nice, but the face doesn't look a whole lot like sora tbh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try alter =p the face does look like sora dont go ****ing changing it it looks good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Where did I say it sucked? You're reading too much into my post. damn.

@Tryforce - The body looks pretty nice, but the face doesn't look a whole lot like sora tbh.
It's not even my work and I took it as an insult...

anyway...
Nice job on Sora... you gonna model his key thing?

Best answers
Growler said:
It's not even my work and I took it as an insult...

anyway...
Nice job on Sora... you gonna model his key thing?
Keyblade? Of course he has to!
It looks very nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g0jack said:
Keyblade? Of course he has to!
It looks very nice
yeh man :) i will do one

thanks Tek,Zeldalink,growler 'n gojack :)

i will even do 2 keyblades so more fun at animating :XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you improved alot mate, but stil the shoulder of gohan are oing way to out, move them abit in.

thought it roocks.

Best answers
FRIGIN AWESOME WORK NATAKU!!!!!

Especially i love Gohan, can't wait to see cell games ver. as you sayd in Corona Bytes news.

Best answers
IMO nataku,there's a remarceble difference in quality between your pikkon and your gohan(your pikkon is way better).you really should learn how to mirror a model lol.can i see a full pic of your pikkon?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
i made this
"Your" Pikkon is acctually Turk's Pikkon, unless you are Turk, which is DOUT! The Cel-shaded skin might be yours, but the model sure as heck isn't! How do I know this? The model was originally for a mod I used to lead and I have the model on my hard drive.

I don't know about "your" gohan, but if you ripped Pikkon, then I wouldn't be surprised where that came from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Muhaha, now I drop in with a pokemon:

ph34r it!

Best answers
-Nataku- said:
i made this

and remaded this a bit

Omg, Could you send me that gohan, <3 so much <3 it's one of the best gohan models ive ever seen <3, Tryforce im loving that sora mode :D cant wait to see the keyblades on his back

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Enix said:
Muhaha, now I drop in with a pokemon:
ph34r it!
dude, thats a big downfall from your previous stuff :p
Pokemon ftl -_-

Best answers
Eclipse said:
"Your" Pikkon is acctually Turk's Pikkon, unless you are Turk, which is DOUT! The Cel-shaded skin might be yours, but the model sure as heck isn't! How do I know this? The model was originally for a mod I used to lead and I have the model on my hard drive.

I don't know about "your" gohan, but if you ripped Pikkon, then I wouldn't be surprised where that came from.
Definatly looks like turk's style.

Best answers
yeah i didint riped it, i m only skining it for a mod . Gohan is pure my work model and skin i made from scratch. And yeah the blame is mine couse i was suppose to be more specyfic describing pikkon sorry. But i dont like the way, you typed your post. I spended too many hours on Gohan to read stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom