Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the third one the best, I'm glad that you're using it. Although, I would do a revision of it with some different fonts. If you need a link, try http://www.1001freefonts.com.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I'm not very good at making sigs. But I was just trying some things in photoshop today. So let me know what you think. I don't plan on necessarily using it. but critiques are welcomed.
Ok, maybe I read into the above statement a little too much, but from where I'm standing "critiques are welcomed" usually means you are looking for opinions. I gave you mine, nothing more, nothing less. I'm not saying you should put cartoon fangs on trunks, I'm saying that if you are going to use Comic Sans (or any other font that looks similar) it would make sense to have a cartoony approach. As the name "Comic Sans" implies, it was based off hand written forms that were used in printed comics.

I fail to see how rhetoric can be babbled, but that's really not important here.

In the above respect I agree with Nazghul on the choice, the second fits best in the concept. Sans the font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom