Sick thugs film cat killing

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ok. We stick the guy who filmed it in a cage with the pitbull. We put the other guy in a cage with a liger. Big kitty > little man.

Best answers
Actually I'm fond of your big kitty > little man idea. What better revenge than from a far cousin?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Rayna said:
Stick one of them in the cell with a starved pit-bull, film it, show it to another of them, tell him he's next, push in, repeat.
I say just stick them in a jail cell with cell mates. Let them have their fun.

This whole concept.. Is just.. Horrible though.. Its sad...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad pitbulls are illegal in Virginia.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I'm glad pitbulls are illegal in Virginia.
It's not really a matter of the dog itself being legal or not, the dog didnt plot the thing itself and film it. Of course it is a dog that can be extremely dangerous if its raised by the wrong people and being ilegal cuts down the danger of that specific type of dog, but it wont stop people from doing things like this. Basically any dog strong and agressive enough can tear a cat to pieces if it's able to get it's teeth on one. The question is not illegalizing certain types of dogs but removing the right of certain people to have a potentialy dangerous dog type at all, but it's a very complicated matter since you can't really tell who is prepaired and responsible to have a dog like that and who is a moron with other possible purposes for it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naturally, the dog didn't "plot" to do it. But if nobody is allowed to have these potentially dangerous dogs, the chances of someone or something being horribly mauled are significantly reduced.

Just like guns--it's not specifically the gun (or dog's) fault for being what it is, they're just potentially dangerous things that should be illegal or controlled.
In the end, it's the three teenagers who are the problem, because they have all sorts of potentially dangerous utilities at their disposal.

Best answers
It is the three teenagers that are the problem indeed, they could have kicked, cut, beaten, burned the cat to death or whatever else, the point was to look cool. Dosent really matter if the dog or whatever other potentially harmful tool was there or not, the idea to harm is what counts and thats where you can tell at least one of them, if not all three, has issues and the other two just followed the leader.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sad what humans will do for recognition... Glad i'm not one...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah, this reminds me of the jackass neighbors who on two occasions threw a cat into our back yard just to watch out dogs tear it up. The first time I didn't catch it, so I guess I can't say they did it, but the second time I heard laughing outside, looked out my window, and saw them ready to toss it over. I got out soon enough to restrain my dogs so the cat could escape and *****ed them out. The *******s just laughed it off...

Best answers
Deman said:
Gah, this reminds me of the jackass neighbors who on two occasions threw a cat into our back yard just to watch out dogs tear it up. The first time I didn't catch it, so I guess I can't say they did it, but the second time I heard laughing outside, looked out my window, and saw them ready to toss it over. I got out soon enough to restrain my dogs so the cat could escape and *****ed them out. The *******s just laughed it off...
I don't think I'll ever be able to understand behaviour like this, maybe because I don't get the aparent joke.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
I don't think I'll ever be able to understand behaviour like this, maybe because I don't get the aparent joke.
Sadly, we have people in this world that really don't give a **** about things unless it involves them or a loved one. I would assume that is their equivilant to a normal person teasing a puppy ith a chew toy.

With irrational and deluded minds like that, future acts could even be more severe.

Best answers
Magus said:
It's because the majority of the people beat the **** out of the dog, so it'll be a watchdog from hell, if it's socially trated as a puppy, then they'll be normal dogs.

I would be pissed if they put the dog down, it killed the cat yes, but it's the owners who stuck the dog in front of another animal, inciting a fight, and instincts got the hell shots going in both animals.

The dog should be taken away from the owners though.
The dog will be put down, as soon as the owners of that dog let it lose on the kat they condemed it to death, law in england is that a dog of that bread must were a muzzel when out in public cuz they are unpriedicable dogs.

KarrdeKNR said:
Only time I'm gonna laugh is if those guys get some massive penalties for this. That's just ****ed up, man
In England we take animal crutey very hashly they will serve 6 years for doing the act but also due to the fact they film it also they might even do about 8 - 9 years for this, killing a defenceless animal for fun is just like killing a human, saying its ****ed up for them to have massive penalties is like saying a human kills another human films it but he dont just kill him he does it slow would be ****ed up if he got massive penalties. A animale is just as equal as a human if you kill an animale like they did, they should serve time just like if it was a human they killed

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
A animale is just as equal as a human if you kill an animale like they did, they should serve time just like if it was a human they killed
I'm sorry, but killing an animal, and killing a human are far different. And should therefore be treated differently.

You aren't going to give someone life in prison for killing an animal, I'm sorry, put the punishment does not fit the crime. Let's say you're flipping radio stations and hit a person with your car. Negligence causing death, boom, jail-time if convicted. Now, let's say you're flipping the radio station and you hit a dog. Exact same circumstances, but this time you killed a dog. By your logic, same crime, same time....give me a break.

Best answers
what more rights does a human have over an animale only cuz we are smart which i doubt at time cuz we kill each other for no reason and have wars over land and some stupid things.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
what more rights does a human have over an animale only cuz we are smart which i doubt at time cuz we kill each other for no reason and have wars over land and some stupid things.
I ran over a squirrel the other day, because I was too lazy to swerve, and it's only a squirrel. I could have NOT hit it. I could have saved its life. I chose not to swerve, technically, I willfully killed the squirrel. Should I be charged, or even go to jail... because of a squirrel? If you say no, what if it was a dog? So why does a squirrel have less rights than dog?

Best answers
I dont know from where you got that they would be charged equally as for killing a human, but I don't think there is any country with a justice system that works like that. They will never get a hefty punishment for killing the animal itself, regardless of how it was, they will probably be charged with animal brutality and like I said before terrorizing the owner of the pet, but more than that I really doubt it.

Optimus Prime said:
I ran over a squirrel the other day, because I was too lazy to swerve, and it's only a squirrel.
You maniac! To jail with you! Boo at you! You're no longer in my secksie people list >.>

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need for a debate on which life is more important, a dog or a human.

The answer to that debate is to each is own, everyone wants something though the law tells you exactly how it will be argued no matter which side you are on.

To tell you the truth, I have seen worse than dog owners unleashing their dog on a cat. Though either way or however I can dissect it, what they did was idiotic and harmful; especially since the Pit-bull could have attacked the little girl rather than the cat. Which I assume the "thugs" had no idea of what could have happened.

Recording the whole incident just proves how deep those "thugs" stupidity goes. Even though it is much like what those idiotic soldiers recorded in Iraq.

I am surprised no one really helped stopped this incident until it was over. I should not expect many people to boldly walk up to the "thugs" while they have their Pit-bull unleashed.

I sincerely hope they find those "thugs" and do what the law is required to do.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
You maniac! To jail with you! Boo at you! You're no longer in my secksie people list >.>
Well, I had two options. Swerve into a fire-hydrant, or into on-coming traffic.

My point was basically this. While animal cruelty is by no means acceptable. Killing an animal shuold never be held with the same weight as killing a human. Because they aren't the same thing.

Best answers
MC said:
I am surprised no one really helped stopped this incident until it was over. I should not expect many people to boldly walk up to the "thugs" while they have their Pit-bull unleashed.
And probably because those dogs don't release whatever they are biting untill they've torn it to pieces or they are knocked out somehow. Not everyone would just walk up to that kind of dog while it's enraged.

Optimus Prime said:
Well, I had two options. Swerve into a fire-hydrant, or into on-coming traffic.

My point was basically this. While animal cruelty is by no means acceptable. Killing an animal shuold never be held with the same weight as killing a human. Because they aren't the same thing.
Yeah, I did get your point and I pretty much agree, it's not acceptable but it isn't the same as killing a human. And I much prefer to run a squirrel over and feel a little bad for the poor bugger running in front of my car than to drive into on-coming traffic.

Best answers
Im a dog breeder of a sort. And most of you think that the dog is "evil".
Well the dog isnt to be blamed those guys are. They made the dog to attack the cat.
And so if the dog is violent? Thats why thay have masters to restrain them.
(dogs ho are violent are driven to it by its masters behaiviour and/ore training)

now the dog will probably be but to sleep ore to a animal shelter
as the master goes to a jail for abaut 1/10 - th of its life span.
(as the dog will probably be locked up for rest of its life
and for what, beeing what he is ment to be, a preterator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom