Sick thugs film cat killing

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT!? what the hell kind of sick moronic freak would do this to an innocent animal!?
another innocent animal no less,

ive had cats and dogs my entire life, and i can safely say ive never seen a dog start a fight with a cat, it has ALWAYS been the other way around.

not to say the guys standing there werent *******s for not breaking it up, and filming it no less. but i know I MYSELF would never jump in the way of an angry pitbull for a kitten.

Best answers
if it this happened outside my house i would of grabbed my gun shot the dog then shot the lads in the knees

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you would go to jail, and they'd probabaly sue the hell out of you and your family.

your kitten must mean alot to you =P.

Best answers
i like animales more then humans so i dont mind, but i forgot to say CO2 gun, the lads who did it were on my sisters land so she had all the right to beat the the shiz out of them cuz they were transpasing. If i did shot them and they were on my land and their dog was attack my pet i would do about 6months in jail but no sue due to self defence

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shooting the dog would be fine and good, id do the same thing in the same situation, but to turn around and shoot the guys as well thats where you would get in trouble, tresspassing or not.

the fact that you meant a co2 gun however, negates that. since that could not be taken as attempted murder. but you would prettymuch be gauranteeing yourself a beatdown afterwards =P. by the 3 guys OR the pitbull itself ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ****, pitbulls are illegal here. they like cornered this little girl, like a little ass kid, dragged her into the backyard and ripped her jaw off and like killed her...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people in here are asking why the world is so screwed up and why people are so sick. Technically it's in our nature, to a point. Animal cruelty is a common practice by teenage boys who are maturing into adulthood, and mob mentality always applies. My formula is (and I'll update it to more accurately reflect my views later):

Brainpower = X / (X+.4x-.4) , where the numbers represent the amount of reason being applied to the equation and X is the number of people participating in the group. It goes down a little more with each individual, until eventually the group is thinking at a mentally challenged level, not unlike company workers on strike or large groups of soldiers being commanded by a squad leader. You just can't work in a group incredibly efficiently if everybody in it is acting completely autonomously. There's also a matter of the diffusion of responsibility for an act that involves mores than one person as opposed to just one. Everyone feels less responsible for their actions when there are others supporting them because the responsibility is distributed to the group rather than the individual, sort of like how you can blame me for rambling on in this post, but you can't blame me as a real life individual because you can't reach me outside of the internet. People in groups feel similarly, that the blame will stop at the group and not impact them.

In all of reality though, I think all of this animal cruelty and twisted human action is directly the result of the Hot Coffee modification for San Andreas.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rouse some of my friends and give them a visit. This is just as bad as letting slaves fight eachother. If they refuse they're killed or mistreated.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
then you would go to jail, and they'd probabaly sue the hell out of you and your family.

your kitten must mean alot to you =P.
If it was my cat that was being torn to pieces my first aumtomatic reaction would probably be to grab some blunt object and smash the hell out of their dog, pitbull or not. I like animals and thus I hate animal cruelty, but if another animal attacks mine I'll defend it.
It's like this cat that kept coming into my garden to smack the crap out of my cat, my poor little fellow was castrated so it wasnt exacly the high quality fighter. So next time I saw the cat in my garden I called it and when it came it got kicked away, never saw him coming again to pick on my cat.
Some of you may consider that cruel, i think it was the right thing to do.

Best answers
Back to the thread that is just totally wrong. If they are caught 10 years IMP would be enough for them to think about what they've done :p.
Yeah if one of my cats was attacked by a dog I'd probably go into a rage and kick the crap out of it.

Best answers
Agent said:
Back to the thread that is just totally wrong. If they are caught 10 years IMP would be enough for them to think about what they've done :p.
Yeah if one of my cats was attacked by a dog I'd probably go into a rage and kick the crap out of it.
Not a chance in hell that they will get 10 years for killing a cat, regardless of how cruel it was.

Best answers
Rayna said:
If it was my cat that was being torn to pieces my first aumtomatic reaction would probably be to grab some blunt object and smash the hell out of their dog, pitbull or not. I like animals and thus I hate animal cruelty, but if another animal attacks mine I'll defend it.
It's like this cat that kept coming into my garden to smack the crap out of my cat, my poor little fellow was castrated so it wasnt exacly the high quality fighter. So next time I saw the cat in my garden I called it and when it came it got kicked away, never saw him coming again to pick on my cat.
I would personaly think that it isnt cruel.
But cats sometimes get angry and piss al ofer your door.
Hapend to me when i drove a anoyng cat avay. I have 4 little hunting dogs
(what do you call this breed)
they would have torn that cat to pits as well.
And the thanks i get is cat piss all over my door.
Cruel is to tie a pet to a tree and let it starw there to death. ;(
(I seariously hate sutch peapole, cant they just let it loose if the trip to a animal shelter is to far. Then it atleast has a chance to survive.
Ore sell/give to another person)
(atleast the cat had a fast ending, didnt have to suffer)

Dont know the laws of other countrys but in mine i can kill eny human
ho is on my properti.

But when they do serw that time. Then the next time they torment a cat.
They will just look out weather some one is abel to see them.

Best answers
Rayna said:
Not a chance in hell that they will get 10 years for killing a cat, regardless of how cruel it was.
i know, but that's what i think they deserve.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
jp said:
I don't care if it was instinct or not,

If my cat was killed by such a dog, I would take a knive and gladly plunge it into the body of the thing.

And I would seriously beat up the owner, he would choke in his own blood.
Those thoughts make me think of you as this guy.

(That's Dahmer by the way... :p)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:

hitting the dog is understandable, any sane person would do that.

BUT my comment was directed at this
if it this happened outside my house i would of grabbed my gun shot the dog then shot the lads in the knees
THATS what would get him in trouble right there,

Dont know the laws of other countrys but in mine i can kill eny human
ho is on my properti.
there are circumstances to that law, you cant just shoot somebody for being on your land. you still need a fairly good reason to do so, IE they were stealing something, breaking something, buttraping your cows, etc.

if you shot and killed a person and their family took you to court over it and your only excuse was, "well they were on my property, i can shoot em if i wanna" you ARE STILL going to jail, (and/or depending on which state your in the electric chair, noose, or lethal injection)

Best answers
(I realy am sorry that they dont kill peapole for crimes eny more.(In my nation) personlay i would have jumped of a something rather than incektion...)

But if total strangers with a dog are on my properti
how hard is it to tell that they were up to no good.

To defend the dog id say killing the cat is its instinkst
it is the owners duti to harness its dog.
Eaven peapole cant disobey theyr instinkst. (some times can but it dosnt happen often)

Those ho want to kill the dog ore enything then do it as suposed to,
with your bearhands ore a knife.
But shooting something with a gun (exept for a human) is low and dishonorfull.
(humans cause they kill things with guns and misseld and landmines ...)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright... how is shooting a Human with a firearm an exception to be dishonorable?

There are no exceptions to killing anything. The only exception is if it is out of self-defense though there have been many a time where that has been mildly questioned.

The killer instinct of a Pitbull was forced upon them by their owners. Pitbulls were always used for fighting and they were trained from when they were a pup. I have seen people walking into pet stores with a pitbull which has weights tied to it's neck. And the thing is that the Pitbull was a mere puppy carrying around 20 lbs. on its neck to strengthen the neck muscles.

Best answers
@nuttzy: I know your coment was directed to him for that, but felt like adding my coment to the "you must really love your cat" thing you said.

Corefinder said:
But shooting something with a gun (exept for a human) is low and dishonorfull.
(humans cause they kill things with guns and misseld and landmines ...)
I'm going to buy a gun and shoot the first human being that walks in my way. Why? Oh they bomb eachother and do nasty stuff. What's your point? How exacly is shooting a human not low and dishonorful? Not to say, specially, when it dosent have a gun to shoot you back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this ever happened to my pet dog, I'd kill those bastards.

No. I am not joking. I would definately kill them.

I would get my sword and hack up one of their bodies in a bloody mess and I would enjoy every second of it. Anyone who does that to a little girl for fun deserves nothing less. I would slaughter them...and then I'd be the one laughing. Ad I'd film it too. Lets see how they like it when they're treated the same way they treated that cat.

MOTHER ****ING LOW LIFE BASTARD SCUM *******S LIKE THAT DESERVE NOTHING LESS THAN SUFFERING AND A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!

Edit - Wait. I'm not done yet.

I'd slaughter the dog too and drain its blood on the ones I left alive, who would have their feet cut off so they couldn't run. I'd then tie them down to an iron plate that gradually gets hotter and hotter until its as hot as a burning furnace...all the while using pliars to rip off chunks of their flesh.

SEE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, *******S!!!!

Edit 2 - Jesus christ. I know some of you are gonna be mad at all I said, but I am literally shaking in anger right now. Stories like that set me off to a place I don't wanna be. It takes a lot to get me truely angry, and that story did it.

I will be happy to fly to England and kill those ****ing bastard jackasses myself. No one should EVER do that to a girl that age....to her pet...****ING JACKASSES!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see no reason why we shouldn't kill Logan now to prevent a possible homicide in the future.

If my cat had been killed, I wouldnt kill those who were responsible. Maim yes, but kill no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom