Sick thugs film cat killing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whover blames the dog for this needs a serious kick in the nuts, the dog was acting on instinct. bag animal eats little animal. thats the way the **** goes down in the animal world.

however, the guys who filmed it should be locked up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normally i feel lawful punishment is appropriate for animal cruelty, but I would rather that some vigilante brutalized THEM, and filmed it.

With a Pitbull.

Cat or no, Eye for an Eye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the ****?

Those ****ing *******s should get their balls cut off.

With a rusty spoon. >;o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My cousin was killed by three pitbulls, so I really hate those bastard dogs. She came home from school and walked around to the back door when the three hounds from hell jump up and kill her. But I still think the three teenagers are just as bad as those three dogs, and the "gang" should be treated the same. They should be shot/or killed by some big leopard. The dog should be put in some rehab place to train it not to hurt people and little cats.

And Deman, someone through a cat(kitten=baby cat) over our fence once but the little thing beat the hell out of our german shepards. I wanted to adopt the cat but my moms an anti-cat person.

Best answers
Those bastards are sick. Killing the cat in such a way is incredibly low, but while the kid was watching? ****ing sick. Seriously, even if they got 6 years they'd be getting off lightly in my book. No one wants people like this in society.

Best answers
Corefinder said:
And most of you think that the dog is "evil".
I disagree, most of us are blaming the owner(/s).

GrimReaper said:
The dog should be put in some rehab place to train it not to hurt people and little cats.
It's rather dificult to train a dog not to hurt cats for instict reasons, specially this case because it was couraged to attack the cat, you can raise them toghether and even then sometimes it may keep attacking it once in a while.
I know this because I've had a cat and a dog as pets at same time and the dog from time to time would show the cat his teeth, mainly because it would show the teeth to all four legged creatures that aproached me, very territorial one, but it never really attacked the cat as to hurt it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Normally i feel lawful punishment is appropriate for animal cruelty, but I would rather that some vigilante brutalized THEM, and filmed it.

With a Pitbull.

Cat or no, Eye for an Eye.
Actually in pure essence of eye for an eye, the girl would have to buy a pitbull then have it tear their cat to pieces. So it's more like, cat's eye for a human's eye :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im liking Deman's idea more than mine o_o.

So....any updates? Catch the bastages yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man what the hell is wrong with the world these day's =(
i think that people like that need to be dipped in brown gravy and be put in a room with a rotwheiler and pitbull and close the room and open it after a week or so

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes me sick.
People who do that, god forbid if I ever see them.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care if it was instinct or not,

If my cat was killed by such a dog, I would take a knive and gladly plunge it into the body of the thing.

And I would seriously beat up the owner, he would choke in his own blood.

Now it all sounds like tough and stupid talk, but I'm serious here, if I saw, or found out that my cat was killed like that, I would be enraged, more then anything, and then I would do stupid things.

Best answers
I would do alot of bad to those guys. I think that is ****** up. Any person that has interest or sadistic satisfaction with hurting animals is clinically insane and has been proven to be a trait of psychopathic people.

Stop stereotyping the dog species though. All dogs have the capability to do harm like that. It is how they are bred and raised. Imagine if you were starved all the time and beaten everyday to become agressive. You wouldn't be a happy person. It is the owners fault, period.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, this is truly disgusting. Happy Slapping is quite possibly the worst 'craze' to grip the UK ever. People have been hospitalised for it, without any discrimination (children, girls, women, the elderly and in one instance, a cancer victim) and a few days ago a guy died as a result. They stabbed him in the chest and filmed it, then spread the video between their friends. As for the UK justice system, it's too lienient (regarding everything) in my oppinion. They should bring back hanging.

My deepest sympathies DV13, I hope the police catch the sick bastards who did it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
It's not really a matter of the dog itself being legal or not, the dog didnt plot the thing itself and film it. Of course it is a dog that can be extremely dangerous if its raised by the wrong people and being ilegal cuts down the danger of that specific type of dog, but it wont stop people from doing things like this. Basically any dog strong and agressive enough can tear a cat to pieces if it's able to get it's teeth on one. The question is not illegalizing certain types of dogs but removing the right of certain people to have a potentialy dangerous dog type at all, but it's a very complicated matter since you can't really tell who is prepaired and responsible to have a dog like that and who is a moron with other possible purposes for it.
good point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't pitbulls proven to have a higher genetic affliction to violence than most other dogs?

Saying it's not entirely the dog's fault is good and all, but in the animal world, genetics play a huge role in how a creature behaves, because they don't have the will to go against their instincts, like humans do.

If pitbulls are, genetically speaking, more prone to violent behavior, then they should be outlawed. Like with guns, these dogs will end up in the wrong hands eventually. Which, coincidentally, is the very case here.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Aren't pitbulls proven to have a higher genetic affliction to violence than most other dogs?

Saying it's not entirely the dog's fault is good and all, but in the animal world, genetics play a huge role in how a creature behaves, because they don't have the will to go against their instincts, like humans do.

If pitbulls are, genetically speaking, more prone to violent behavior, then they should be outlawed. Like with guns, these dogs will end up in the wrong hands eventually. Which, coincidentally, is the very case here.
I think the only reason pitbulls are considered such a potential danger is because they are extremely strong, for the size, and have alot of willpower, observing the fact that you have to basically knock the thing out if you want it to stop attacking when enraged, and thus people will choose this dog to raise as a agressive dog over other type of dogs, since it posesses the qualities to be dangerous and it's a common opinion that people find this specific dog cool looking.

Because of how strong this dog is, usually, people tend to be more harsh when raising it, because they have to or because they want to, whatever the reason is I think that particular detail makes them tend to be more violent. But don't get me wrong I'm not denying that the pitbull may be more violent by nature, because I have no proof of it being otherwise.

The Doberman, making a nice example, is a type of dog that, from what I've heard (correct me if I'm wrong), is tendy to snap, become randomly violent and possibly turning against it's owner for no aparent reason. Now that is a type of dog that -is- a real potential danger, if this is true.

The wierd thing about this is that at least I have'nt heard nearly as many attacks caused by a doberman than I've heard about pitbulls. Perhaps because irresponsible morons tend more to have a pitbull than a doberman for some reason or maybe because there is more control over who gets a doberman as a pet or a guarddog.

But then again the pitbull being more violent than other dogs really has no relevance here, because like I said before any dog big and strong enough can and will tear a cat to bits if it gets the oportunity. And exacly like you said, the dog has more of a problem with going against it's own instinct than humans do, this is why it leads the fault back to the owners again, because they have to be responsible enough to keep the dog controlled and/or with a leash.

Best answers
i noticed when i see a pit-ball its 99.9% young lads walking it about chav's if you will who think they look hard, if i can find it i will pull up another story about some guys filming a cat getting killed because they said it was for their art project. There's been no word on how much progress the police have made so far finding the ****s who did this and thanks to a lot of you for ur kind comments

this was in 2001:

Toronto, May 2001

Three young Canadians (Jesse Power, Anthony Reyan Wennekers, and Matthew Kaczorowski) videotape the torture of an innocent feline as part of an “art project.” The story arouses international media attention after two of them are arrested and one disappears.

The media resurfaces during the subsequent trials and the arrest of Matt in Vancouver. The public and media are not happy with the “slap on the wrist” sentences handed out by the judge. Some animal rights activists use this case to help push for a new anti-cruelty law. Media attention then shifts to greater atrocities.

http://www.cinema-scope.com/cs21/spo_asher_festival.htm

Best answers
i had a pitbull once...the thing loved me but it DID have attacking issues....sometimes even attacking me....but one day it went too far and tryed to attack my 4 year old cousin (this was in 2002) and i just snapped...i got my cousin out of the way, but then the dog (which i happly named Shadow) tried to attack me, so i put it down....i feel sorry for doing that but i really had no choice...i didnt get in any trouble cause it was considered "self defence"...you have my sympathy (cant spell) and i hope the ****s that did this get a huge fine for animal crulity + jail time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT!? what the hell kind of sick moronic freak would do this to an innocent animal!?

**** that just pisses me off

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
WHAT!? what the hell kind of sick moronic freak would do this to an innocent animal!?

**** that just pisses me off

apparently the same kind of sick moronic freaks that get enjoyment out of tormenting cats ( i love cats..if i ever ran into these guys...lets just say there would be 3 missing people on the earth)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom