Server not reachable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he can't forward his ports, what business does he have hosting a server? Jesus.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this thread an hour old and 7 pages long?

Are people spamming for Zenny? I guess I kinda am with this post also, but I'm quite interested.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should be a sticker somewhere, dude.

Edit: If that's it, just follow the directions one step at a time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@avenger, everyone gotta learn somehow right??? god bro, do something with your life, instead of setting here on an esf HELP fourm spamming stpid things! please thanks | /

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore it and focus on the task at hand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@avenger, everyone gotta learn somehow right??? god bro, do something with your life, instead of setting here on an esf HELP fourm spamming stpid things! please thanks | /
This actually isn't a help forum, this is an ESF Chat forum. Goku is so cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, you moron: Your router has an address. Type that into your internet browser. There should be a password that came with it, along with a login. Otherwise you can google those for your make and model. Once you've typed in those things, it'll give you access to the router's settings. Among those settings are virtual servers, or alternatively just something called "port forwarding". You have to figure out what IP your specific computer has on your LAN. Give it that IP and the port you need open, and open it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have no clue what that means... lol workking on it tho it just keeps telling me somethings wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
******* hell, you should have to pass a class to use a computer.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Standard router address on your network should be 192.168.0.1, if that doesn't work try 192.168.1.1 (if neither work you'll need to check your instruction manual). Type this into the address bar of your browser.

If it does work, you should get a prompt for a username/password. If you haven't changed it, you might be lucky and it'll be admin/password

Assuming you're luck and you've made it this far. Look through the menu items on your router for port forwarding/triggering or something along those lines. At the same time, go to start -> run and type cmd. In the console window type ipconfig, you'll get your IP address. Now, back in the browser you'll need to make a new entry, type in the ip address you got from the command prompt and the port (I have no idea which port it is, you'll need to google that).

What you're basically doing is allowing network traffic to go through that port on the router and access your computer. Which means that people on your LAN can connect to your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want help, Validate your forum account and post in the Help Section.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats what the port forwarding thing tells me

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:26 AM has been merged with this post created 01:24 AM ----------

****, I am so ******* done with this crap! lol... ill never be able to do this....

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:27 AM has been merged with this post created 01:26 AM ----------

I dont freaking understand !!!! lol i mean i followed the steps it told me and i got **** on,.... hahaha fml

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the IP address you're trying to use?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post your EXACT model and make Router. You probably need to look underneath it or behind it to see the full version number.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:37 AM has been merged with this post created 01:36 AM ----------

thus is what the f u c k i did... it told me to do that... and it wont work... gives me an error

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:39 AM has been merged with this post created 01:37 AM ----------

I am using a belkin G+MIMO Wireless Router part #f5d9231-4 PMo1112

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom