Server not reachable

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok so, here is the delima!.
I want to host my own server but it will not let people join my game, how do I host a server people can join?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Do you have a legit copy of HL?
2) Sv_lan 0
3) Are you lying about 1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First step of getting help on this forum is verifying (through the Forum Features -> Validation link) that you have Half-Life 1 legally. Second step is explaining your situation properly. Third step is praying to whatever imaginary deity you prefer.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow epic help people lol.... yes i bought the ******* game 1... 2... i already tired the sv_lan 0 and sv lan 1 trick, its a no go? 3 whats up with dick face???^ haha dig the sand out of your vagina and calm down bro ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
wow epic help people lol.... yes i bought the ******* game 1... 2... i already tired the sv_lan 0 and sv lan 1 trick, its a no go? 3 whats up with dick face???^ haha dig the sand out of your vagina and calm down bro ;)
welp, you had some people try to help you. Good luck getting any further help now that you've shown us how much of a prick you are.

have fun not playing the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like you. Give me the password to your Steam account and I'll fix everything.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, pretty much what Eon said.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol well, if this wasnt the responce i would have gotten.... "First step of getting help on this forum is verifying (through the Forum Features -> Validation link) that you have Half-Life 1 legally. Second step is explaining your situation properly. Third step is praying to whatever imaginary deity you prefer." i might be bore polite.... but seeming how it was, you are totally right i was alittle prick haha <3. now about that help people come on

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, now we just feel like you're being nice because you want us to help you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lmao bro.... its 420 and you guys are beings ***s... are you guys going to be helpful or just post stupid ****?? i have a real problem im trying to fix here!.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Verify your HL and we'll talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to verify something you don't own, Z.

Edit:

None of my friends act like such douchebags when they're high, man. I think you're getting bad ****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess we can't talk then.

We can't talk either, Avenger. Your question mark offends me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lmao bro.... its 420 and you guys are beings ***s... are you guys going to be helpful or just post stupid ****?? i have a real problem im trying to fix here!.
also apologize for the bigoted comment toward homosexuals, then I'll help you out.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do the guys who try to enter your server get an error message, or they simply cant see it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just offended Yuuvie by the way, he's a ***, and he takes offense to you using that term in such a way. Also, keep it up Yuuvie, I'm hoping someone will ban you for helping the guy who refuses to verify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom