Server not reachable

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol guy i think you should read all the posts ^ because people are not trying to help for the most part they are just making jokes and what not... i am being as nice as i know how, why im suffering trying to learn this stuff and get real help im getting posts about nothing helpful. or things i just dont understand... things i dont understand are one thing like all the crap i didnt know how to do like verifying that i own a 10 dollar game lol..... that was just some bs.... so ecuse me if im human and get ticked off haha...
Its BS to you, however, we've found that it elimnates the people having problems trying to run it on non-existant WON or pirated versions with no Steam support. It is not their fault that you did not read the AUP or forum rules before posting, and they suggested verifying multiple times. Further, we have problems teaching advanced routing and networking to someone who, as you've repeatedly pointed out, has no knowledge to work from. Hosting a server may well be beyond your reach because you refuse to teach yourself what you have not learned. We have tried with tutorials and direct inquiries, and you can't even post proper screen shots.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks again bro, I know what you mean. I have just had a long day haha and just really really wanted to get this to work. You are right i should just ignore em... owell haha... this stuff is omega hard to figure out lol....

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:02 AM has been merged with this post created 03:59 AM ----------

hahaha seee^ now i dont like to read a million things lol..... ****.... i just wanted quick help lol i am ******* sorry!@!!! haha im really trying to learn it, but i dont have a great memory and im not a computer geek so this is kinda tough haha...

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:04 AM has been merged with this post created 04:02 AM ----------

like i did the whole port forwarding thing ok.... now i use the portforwarding checker and it says i didnt do it right.... but it let me put in the stuff on that one page i made a pic of the first time.... so idk

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can none of your friends make a server? That would pretty much solve this whole issue. Or just play on a public server. Most of them are empty as it is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i have no friends on this game because i just got back into it... and the servers up are not using the evm mod or ecx or w/e the new mod with the same stuff as evm had, for the most. and idk idfk man i wanna host one because i wanna make a ctdb server and make it so the map dont change after a certain time elapse... idk lol i am ****ed huh?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have no friends on this game because i just got back into it... and the servers up are not using the evm mod or ecx or w/e the new mod with the same stuff as evm had, for the most. and idk idfk man i wanna host one because i wanna make a ctdb server and make it so the map dont change after a certain time elapse... idk lol i am ****ed huh?
Try again tomorrow when everyone is back. You will get more help then.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But can we get it locked ~ or I may give into temptation like the rest of you do and post stupid **** to get Zenny.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The thread has been moved to the correct forum. Also, stop the spam.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whats a "listen server"?.... and imma goold hlds tools right now. oh i also found this program that might help someone help me lol, its called simple port forwarding... idk if that helps...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
A listen server is when a server runs in the same process as the client, thus being ingame. While a dedicated server using HLDS for example will create a server without the need to be in the game.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Solid. Some good advice. Don't attempt to bypass the swear filter. please don't let it happen again. Thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol i didnt attemt anyting smart a s s, I DID IIT.... delete my **** from the fourm i could care less.... quit with the eigo trip hahaha.... just because your dick is smaller and you do nothing but sit in mothers basment and pown at esf dont make you cool.... get a ******* job and some sun you stupid f u c ks =D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i didnt attemt anyting smart a s s, I DID IIT.... delete my **** from the fourm i could care less.... quit with the eigo trip hahaha.... just because your dick is smaller and you do nothing but sit in mothers basment and pown at esf dont make you cool.... get a ******* job and some sun you stupid f u c ks =D
This post, while completely accurate, is also slightly abrasive. In the future, let the swear filter take care of the profanity. Trust us. We know what you're saying.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hahaha that was alittle bit mean i guess ^ you right again praetor! haha.... it just ticks me off a wii bit when people say dumb things... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom