Server not reachable

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that you've gotten your technical support, you can stop evading the swear filter. And you can learn English, its not as hard as routing and network infrastructure; less math.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol i didnt attemt anyting smart a s s, I DID IIT.... delete my **** from the fourm i could care less.... quit with the eigo trip hahaha.... just because your dick is smaller and you do nothing but sit in mothers basment and pown at esf dont make you cool.... get a ******* job and some sun you stupid f u c ks =D
It appears you don't want any help. If that is indeed the case, please stop spamming the forums. Thank you for your cooperation. Also, since you bypassed the swear filter again, a warning.

Ah yes, and please note that Skyrider is an admin.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Actually, Fuzzy gave him an Infraction. And that will have a negative effect on your zennies.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually, Fuzzy gave him an Infraction. And that will have a negative effect on your zennies.
can't believed i missed this one, quoting it just in case you read it again and decide to edit it.

is that what you kids are calling it now? Like if you just can't get into it do you just say your girlfriend is currently having a negative effect on your zennies due to an infraction (not revenge) ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've said that in like five threads now. Please fu- I mean, flower off (see Cuc, I do listen!)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want everyone to know that I'd probably be the best moderator in the history of moderating. Did you see how quickly and efficiently I was able to calm him down? Beautiful. I'm actually accepting an award at the Academy of Moderation, which is a pretty big deal for me since I'm an extremist.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just want everyone to know that I'd probably be the best moderator in the history of moderating. Did you see how quickly and efficiently I was able to calm him down? Beautiful. I'm actually accepting an award at the Academy of Moderation, which is a pretty big deal for me since I'm an extremist.
But you totally killed the fun.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not the roundest spoon in my ass, are you?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The links for the forum AUP should just redirect to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom